Groups/Solos in the Idolverse

PERMANENT GROUPS/Solos

Jun

Jun is a korean solo artist who writes all his own songs with the help of his younger sisters Marley of Catch! and Lily of Nmixx. He debuted on December 17th 2016 with Album Feel Good

Catch!

Catch! (캐치!) is a girl group consisting of 9 members: Nabi, Marley, Chaeryoung, Jiwon, Kelsey, Garam, Julie, Sakura, and Jia. The group debuted on November 17th, 2015, through the Mnet survival show The princess program, under JYP Entertainment. As of February 2020, JYPE is partnering with Republic Records to help promote Catch! worldwide.

Nayeon= Marley
Jeongyeon= Chaeryoung
Momo= Jiwon
Sana= Kelsey
Jihyo= Nabi
Mina= Julie
Dahyun= Garam
Chaeyoung= Sakura
Tzuyu= Jia

Starship

Starship (우주선) is a co-ed group consisting of 8 members: Jisoo, Jisung, Hana, Hiro, Jake, Kira, Taehyun, and Danbi. The group debuted on November 18, 2016, under JYP Entertainment. As of February 10th, 2022, they are also signed under Republic Record co-signed with Stray Kids. 

Light Blue: Jisung
Orange: Jisoo 
Yellow: Hiro 
Blue: Hana
Light Green: Taehyun
Green: Kira 
Dark Blue: Jake
Purple: Danbi 

Stray Kids

Stray Kids (스트레이 키즈) is a South Korean boy group under JYP Entertainment. The group consists of 8 members: Bang Chan, Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin, and I.N. They debuted on March 25, 2018. The group was created through the survival program with the same name, Stray Kids. As of February 10th, 2022, they are also signed under Republic Record co-signed with Starship.

Fairy

Fairy(요정) (formerly known as Baby Catch) is a duo under JYP Entertainment, consisting of Ali and Minseo, the younger sisters of Julie and Nabi. They formed in 2017 as Baby Catch! and did Catch! covers but they officially debuted on May 3rd 2019 with the single album "Copycat". Later on they plan to get two other member to cover each element.

(new characters if you havent seen the character chapters go look)
Ali as Chorong and Minseo and Bomi