Chapter 5

That was until Miguel busted in unannounced. "Hobie, Khloe we need-" Miguel sees us on my bed together. I quickly get off of Hobie and he sits up with shiny lipgloss on his face his lips from mine. "Ahem-" Miguel rubs the back of his neck. "As I was saying we need to start patrol early because some prisoners escaped today." Miguel looked uncomfortable. "Alright, bruv we'll be ready inna minute." Hobie smiles at me.
I bury my face in my hands. Miguel walked so fast out of the room and closed the door. We look at the door then at each other and laughed really hard. Hobie gets up to change into his suit i get up and do the same. We walk out together which Miguel sees and looks away. We laugh again. At the patrol building, he lays his head in my lap as we watch the city for any of the escaped prisoners. after a while I heard slight snoring, I looked at hobie and he was knocked out. I stroked his head. Something didn't feel right. My spidey sense was picking up on something. I heard a boom then felt the ground shake after the building began to collapse!

The boom must've woken up hobie because he was already taking action to save the civilians. I was trying to keep the building from hurting anyone but I couldn't do it alone so I called for back up. Gwen and Miles came to help with the mission. Miles helped me with the building and Gwen helped the rescue efforts. After a very long time we got the situation under control
We all decide to get pizza after saving the city. I'm sitting next to Gwen while hobie and miles are sitting together. Hobie is giving me seductive looks and Gwen realizes it. She looks at me "Khloe, tell me you don't do what I think you did!" She whispers to me. "Well, we didn't do it all the way. Miguel barged in talking about patrol." I whisper back. Gwen and I giggle. "What's so funny?" Miles asks totally clueless. Hobie's too busy eating his pizza. "Remember when you slipped on milk?" Gwen replies laughing. "Hey that's not funny! That milk came outta no where!" Miles jokingly yelled.

I go to the bathroom to wash my hands and fix my hair. I fix my bun then wash my hands but I feel someone hug me from behind. I look in the mirror and it's Hobie, I can't help but smile. I turn around to hug him back. He picks me up and puts me on the bathroom counter we started to kiss. He pulls me onto his waist and carries me I put my arms around his neck. He kisses my neck, I squirm around. "Wait. Not here." I say in between breaths. He puts me down. "I know a place, luv" Hobie whispers in my ear. I walk out the bathroom first, then hobie does. I wink at Gwen and she starts grinning like a fool. Miles is still confused, "Me and Hobie have to uh..do something..so..." I announce. "Ah, yes we must..depart see y'all later." Hobie adds on. Gwen and Miles look suspicious but we leave anyways. "Follow me, luv." Hobie holds my hand and leads me 4 streets down to a
nice hotel. He books a room for the day on the 3rd floor. We get to our room and it has rose petals on the bed. I look at hobie and he starts smiling, I roll my eyes. He walks to the window to peek out of it. I sit on the bed fix my hair yet again. He decides join me on the bed, he leans on my shoulder. He's so cute! He turns then jumps on top of me. I'm looking up at his infectious smile.