Workshop Worries

Marilee POV:

I was putting small pieces of endo skeletons together and taking them apart, when I noticed a blueprint on the desk, it was for something called a 'Minireena'. It looked neat. So I started building it

"Whatcha up to?" Marie asked, I continued to build and without looking I said plainly "Robotic stuffs"

It was a couple hours later, a bit before my shift ended. When it was done. The AI Chip's provided for the Small Animatronic, was a self learning. so I popped it inside the slot it had made for it.

I watched it power online, as its eyes lit up yellow it spoke in the voice of a woman.

"Hello! Are you my creator?" It asked, putting its hands on its thighs

I smiled "why yes I am, why do you ask?-" I was cut off by the small doll hugging my arm, it smiled.

"Thank you Mommy!" It said in a very childlike manor, which caused me to blush

"I-I am not your mother! I-I just built you-" I said, knowing she misunderstood. She stood up "no, I understand perfectly! I shall not leave your side ever!" She said, Marie coo'd

"Aw~! Looks like somebody is a Mama~" she teased me, causing me to cover my head

She hugged me, same with the MiniReena, and pulled me off the chair.

"Wait, so I haven't seen the room downstairs in a bit, were you setting up the other rooms Marie?" I ask curiously, to which Marie blushed and put her arms behind her back, as she led us downstairs.

While I was busy Marie had painted downstairs, it was a nice Blue, with white wooden trims at the top and bottom of the walls, the carpet was red and fluffy, it would feel good on anybody's skin. I looked into the room on the left, while before it had a bunch of furniture. It was now normally decorated, it had a bunch of shelf's, some old Fazbear collectables. And some chairs. Like a lounge.

The middle room was now forced to be the storage, and the room on the right still had average house stuff.

"Holy moly! This place is amazing!" Said the minireena, I looked at it and tried to think of a name..

"I'm gonna call you...." I think, I recall the mother board was called 'Independent, zero worries, zero problems. Yunit' I think somebody miss printed unit. But I went with it.

"Izzy" I watched as the Small animatronics eyes lit up, she was so happy she hugged me so tight.

"Thank you ma'am, thank you!" She said with glee in her voice. She was so happy I couldn't help but hug her, meanwhile Marie was watching and giving a suggestive smile, I ignored her and continued to hug her.

Luna POV:

As I walked into the convention I headed to the office, when I arrived. I saw the Blue prints on the table, which had me wondering why they were out, so I called out for Marilee

"Marilee! Are you here?"

No answer, so I walked down the stairs to what was a now unrecognizable hallway, I had a fresh coat of paint. As I walked into the door on the right, I could see Marilee sleeping on an old bed, as well as a Minireena scanning the room, making sure it was safe. In the middle of this new 'home' was Marie's prize box, and with her head resting in her elbow, and other hand hanging out of the box. Was Marie, charging and taking a nap.

I powered her online. "Where is Marilee?" "Hmm? Oh hi, she is sleeping, as she doesn't have a home you know"

I got a sad feeling inside, and thought about it, poor girl. "Ok, I guess this is ok, make sure she gets some rest for her next shift, she has some new tasks. And I need to go work at the new convention. As we are setting it up, and maybe I can hire a new manager"

I watched Marie nod and lay back down, I giggled and left.

As I walked up the stairs I said to myself. "Maybe Marilee could be a good option for manager..."