🍂 (2)

Lost in her thoughts.. Meerab saw outside the window.... remembering him..she lost him today..the pain is unbearable for her ..she was feeling again someone abandoned her like her parents did ...

She lost him....But it's okay..he gave his 100% ..it was she who didn't put any effort in their marriage..and now when she loves him immensely...she just wants to see him happy... and his happiness was haya ..? She is happy..yes..! For him..!

but this left huge impact on her heart.. sacrificing..is difficult...The truth was hard to believe...All these things were leaving hurtful marks on her heart ..after her baba.. she trusted just him..But neither her baba respected her opinion nor he...when it came to choose something..instead just they tried to get rid of her...both of them...her baba and murtasim..

And she realised..she was unwanted for everyone..when murtasim said it all ..and loud ...it just broke her into pieces..

Meerab was feeling useless.. just like a trash...who was always a burden on everyone...A thing who can play anytime and throw when they are enough of her .Is she a toy to play with?

What was her identity?

Meerab Waqas..? Meerab Anwar khan ..? Or Meerab murtasim Khan?

What ?

Where was that Meerab..who just wanted to shine without any name...who just needed herself to shine.

She agree..he loves haya ..! But he has not any right to insult her like this ! Backstab her like this ..He should have told her ... Earlier..she would do what he wanted..!

Haya's words ringed in her ears when she was leaving morning from haveli..!

" Kya pehchan hai tumhari..? Dekho khudko..batameez !! Behaya !! Besharam !! Aur kya nahi Meerab..! Nahi tum khaani banne ke layak ho ..nahi murtasim ke pyaar ke..! Woh toh sirf tumpe taras khake pyaar jata raha tha ! Tum jaisi ladki ko koi ijjat bhi na de ...Jo haar samay ..har ek dusre ladke ke saath dikhti hai..apne pati ko choad ke..shohar ki behen ko bhagati hai..!..Agar jara bhi sharam hai na ..phir se yaha maat Anna ..apni aisi shakal dikhane ..! "

A tear escaped from her eyes..as till now no one disrespected her like this ..and she was standing there without replying her ..as she didn't had anything for herself to defend her ..

When her phone rang..and rubbing her tears ..she picked up the call immediately..

" Haa Mai...! Boliye.."

" Meerab Bibi..app khan ko jaldi bheje..yaha ...yaha Malik ke admi jabardasti Ghar Mai ghuss Gaye hai "

Mai said while crying..and that shocked Meerab..

" What..? Security kaha hai..? "

" Sabko maar dala.."

Maai cried

" Hum Darke Ghar se bahar nikal Gaye hai ...aur yaha kheton ke mai store room Mai baithe hai..Bibi bacha le hume...! Khan call utha nahi rahe "

Mai cried badly ..

**

" Meerab bhabhiji..?! Kaisi hai app..? Arey bhai ...humare khas mehman aye hai ... Khatirdari Karo inki..."