Prologue

Takemichi didn't know why, but his mates had left him for someone else... It hurt, it really did. But he didn't have time to worry about that. He worried about the lives growing inside of him. Of the twins growing inside his belly.

His children... He first thought about aborting them, but instantly denied it. They were children, his children, he couldn't kill them, no matter how much he didn't want them.

The two children born looked exactly like him. Black hair and blue eyes, a boy and a girl.

He called them Mei and Mika, which meant beautiful.

In the first months, Takemichi did the necessary things, feeding them, changing them and the other things. Never did he once kiss them or play with them. They reminded him of the betrayal. Somewhere in the back of his brain, he wanted to hug them, kiss them and cherish them, but the bigger part of his brain just refused.

But when Mei and Mika were 11 months old, Mika said her first word.

''Mw-ama!'' She yelled out happily. Takemichi couldn't believe his ears, did she just call him mama? Mei then followed. ''Mama!'' He yelled out more clear than Mika. That's when his heart melted.

He cried, sobbing as he hugged them, apologizing over and over again for being a bad mother, for being neglecting, just because he was scared. In the end, it were still his children, weren't they? They were his and he was their mother.

He promised to give them the best childhood, for ruining the first months because of his sadness and own sake.

At night, you could see a tired mother sleeping with his children.

(Wanted to rewrite it... Probably will rewrite most of my stories)