Chapter 37- Trial part 2, The Ending of The Weasley's

Thank you , Thank you, thank you, for all of you guys. You have changed my life and how I write, I have never thought that people would like to read my stories, I was always so self conscious about my writing because I always thought that my writing wasn't good enough to put on this platform, until I decided to publish this story I have felt a lot better about my writing and how I write. So thank you all for reading and I am sorry that I have not posted in a little bit, I have been recovering from school and I am now starting summer school. -Mysterious( 941 words) ( Okay so I might do another chapter tomorrow, Idk yet.)( Oh if you haven't heard I have written another story)

Once they walked out of the fireplace they walked into the courtroom where they were supposed to meet. Damian sighed as he saw all of the Weasley family, and Remus there. Damian and Draco sat right next to each other until the Judge walked into the room.

"Please rise." said Judge

Everyone stood up and sat down.

"We are here for the Trial of Hermione Granger, and Ginerva Weasley, for rape, sexual assault , drugging a minor, and statutory rape. May I have Damian Riddle please rise for the oath." Damian walked up to the witness stand and took the oath. "Please sit down, Mr. Riddle." Damian sat down and Ginverva's lawyer walked up to him.

"Mr. Riddle, why do you think that my client Raped people?"

"Because she tried to drug me with a potion, so that she could possibly get pregnant and get all of my money whenever I died. She also of what I know when she was in her 3rd year at Hogwarts she raped a 2nd year."

"And how do you know this?"

"Because the person that she had raped was one of my friends at the time and then he later killed himself because he couldn't live with the pain of being raped at 12 years old."

"And who is this person?"

"Colin Creevey, he was a 1st year when I was in my 2nd year and he came to me a few days after he was drugged and raped by Ms. Weasley."

Ginvera's lawyer looked at her and sighed. "Is there anything else you would like to say?"

"She also tried to push herself on my Boyfriend or now fiance', when I was pregnant with my son."

"You were pregnant?!" Shouted Ginny in front of him

"Yes." said Damian

"Mr. Riddle, what else would you like to say?" asked Ginny's lawyer.

"One of my other friends who was raped by Ronald Weasley."

"LIES!" Shouted Ron. "I DON"T KNOW WHAT THAT SLUT TOLD YOU, BUT I DID NOT RAPE HER! SHE CAME ONTO ME!"

Damian stood up." Really? Because when she went to St. Mungo's, she had a rape kit done on her and a blood test and it was shown that she was drugged and she did not want it, Mr. Weasley."

"Officers, please get Mr. Weasley restrained." said the Judge.

"Who was the person that Mr. Weasley Raped?" asked Ginny's lawyer

"Pansy Parkison."

"How did you know Mr. Creevey?"

Damian sighed. "I used to know him when I was a different person."

"And who was that person, Mr. Riddle?"

Damian looked at Draco and he nodded his head. "When I was Harry Potter."

The room broke out in distress and shouting.

"QUIET!" Shouted the Judge

"Mr. Riddle, are you saying that you used to be Harry Potter?" asked the Lawyer

"Yes, I was kidnapped at birth from my mother Severus Snape by Albus Dumbledore and I grew up knowing that I was Harry Potter until the summer of my 6th year when everything came into the light, and on my birthday my muggle boyfriend was kill by Molly Weasley with the killing curse right in front of my eyes and then my parents came ad got me and now I live with them at Riddle Manor."

The room was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

"D-do you have proof, Mr. Riddle?" asked the judge

Damian pulled out the file that he had brought along and vials of memories. "I have my birth certificate and memories of the night." Damian handed them to the Judge. "I also have the memories of when Pansy was confronted by her Mate Blaise, and her confessing about her being raped."

"Officers grab Molly Wealsey and bring her to the holding ceilings along with her son." said the Judge

"Yes, Ma'am."

Damian watched as Molly Weasley was brought away to the holding cells. "Thank you, Mr. Riddle." Damian got up and went to sit next to Draco.

"How do you plead Ms. Weasley and Granger?" asked the Judge

"Not Guilty, we didn't do anything wrong! All we wanted was to have a little bit of fun!" said Ginny

"Ginny, stop lying, it's not going to make it any better." said Hermione.

"Charged as Guilty! Life in Azkaban will do you girls good." said the Judge. "With charges of Murder, Rape, Sexual Assualt, drugging a minor, and statutory rape."

"I didn't Murder anyone!" shouted Ginny

"Yes, you did ma'am. You were the cause of a suicide, so that is a murder. Take them away."

Damian and Draco walked out of the courtroom and saw the press.

"Mr. Riddle, is it True that you used to be Harry Potter?!"

"Is it true that you got pregnant at 16!"

"Are you and Mr. Malfoy in a relationship!"

Damiand grabbed Draco's hand and walked through the big crowd of people and walked to a fireplace. "Let's go home." They stepped in and went home.