1

"Your highness, please wake up." says one of the very maids. As you can see, it was early in the morning. The sun was just rising up. The maid was gently shaking the sleeping person up, who groggily opened her eyes and sat up, stifling a yawn on the back of her hand. "Head maid?" the person that was awoken asks, rubbing the sleep away from her eyes. "I am terribly sorry to disturb you so suddenly, my lord. But, as the head maid, I can't let you be late on the first day of school. Please forgive me." she bowed. 

Right, today was the day she was going to school. Not as in kindergarten, middle school, basically an academy. Private even. It's impossible to attend to this very specific one, though. Only two ways you could enter were: by being super rich or being smart as hell.

It was the second option for her in this case.

"Roberta, must I really wear a dress? Could I not wear what the men do?" She asks, agitated of seeing a red uniform having to be worn yet by her.
She was never fond of wearing dresses, let alone skirts even. It made her uncomfortable. "Yes, your highness. It's a must, I apologize."

Maybe she could wear shorts underneath? She'll figure it out eventually about the rules.

By now, she was sulking. After having a mental argument with herself, she was ready. The head maid guided her highness down and into the dinning table, where both the king and queen were eating already. "Ah, I'm glad that you're awake." 

"Mother, father, good morning." the butler - who came from his spot near the wall - pulled out her seat for her to sit. She sat down and thanked him, he bowed and went back.

"I see you're wearing the uniform, does it suit your liking, Rei?" her mother, the queen, asked with a smile. This woman could always be seen as one of the greatest queens of Euclid, she was only a commoner that worked in tailoring. Even if she didn't earn that much, she loved her job dearly. The story goes that His Majesty needed a suit for an important gathering, while one of his men that works for him was away in finding happiness abroad, Mel received a letter. Truly unexpected, but she got the work done. It seems the king, Van, was charmed by her. She never had enemies before, so no one really disliked her. The gathering went suitably well, he got praises from other kings and dukes about his suit. That one embarrassing memory still flood their minds occasionally from time to time however..

"To be honest, the dress is alright.. It's a bit uncomfortable, am I allowed to add some adjustments perhaps?" Rei asked, cutting her egg on her plate and softly munching on it. "I do not see any issue at all." Now it was Van Taylor's turn to speak, he's so elegant with whatever he does. No matter how he looks like to the public eye; he's as gentle as heavan. Looks are scary, but this is how Rei already figured that you shouldn't judge them so quickly by them.

Quick a/n;

Yo, author here. This took me like a week or 2 to try and get this done but like I've got finals to do so I'm constantly in writers block too
I'll keep each chap short