008 back in the city

Previously::: "YOOO I KNOW U UP" ddot said I looked out my window he was sticking his head out his window while looking up "bro wtf is u doin" I said while laughing "chilling ... Outside... my window" ddot said "now what if u fell" I said "nah I'm good come smoke" ddot said " I can't I have Jr" I said "oh shit myheart here I'm coming up" he said I looked over at Jr and closed the window notti walked in "u still wanna go to Jersey" he said "no not no more" I said while hugging him ddot walked in and picked Jr up "wassup lil man" ddot said "awwwhh look at my boys" I said while taking pictures of them ::: I went to the room and grabbed jr snowsuit (y'all its mid winter) and carseat "where we goin myheart" ddot asked while getting up wit jr "we gonna go get a rental and go to Jersey" I said "jersey? U said u didn't wanna go nomore" notti said with a confused ass look on his face "changed my mind call dd and tell him to meet us outside of y'all house" I said while grabbing jr and putting his snowsuit on and putting him in the carseat "yo I got a Uber to notti and dd house me and u can go get the rental then pick these niggas up" ddot said we went outside and got in the Uber when we got to dd and notti house dd was outside with Jay smoking "yoooo where my nephew at" jay said "in his car seat sleeping" I said while getting out handing dd the carseat "bring some clothes we staying in Jersey for a week" I said *skip to when me and darrian got the rental* "yo myheartttt can I drive" ddot said while staring at me "no nigga nobody wanna die I got a baby at home" I said he sat back with his arms crossed "big ass baby" I said while pulling off when we got to dd and notti house we went inside "AUNTIEE" amiri yelled while jumping up on me "hi miri" I said while hugging him *30mins later we left* we made it back to my house I went upstairs and packed me and jr some clothes and grabbed his stroller I went back down stairs and loaded the car up "yo y/n im hungry" ddot said while looking me thru the trunk "my nigga we ain't even hit the highway yet" notti said I got in the car and drove to McDonald's "what do y'all want" I said "get me a number 5 with a large sprite and a spicy chicken sandwich and a 10 piece nugget" ddot said "fat ass nigga wrd2 lemme get a number 2 with a large iced tea" dd said "I want a number 4 with a large drpepper Mami" notti said "yo get me a number 7 with a large sprite" jay said "okay can I get a number 5 with a large sprite and a spicy chicken sandwich and a 10 piece nugget and a number 2 with a large iced tea and a number 7 with a large sprite and a number 10 with a root beer please " I said "ok ma'am ur total is 72.33" the worker said "damn when the fuck McDonald's get so expensive" notti said "since darrian" I said while pulling up "no mh chill on me" ddot said I gave them all there food and we got on the highway "yo y/n I think jr hungry" jay said " imma pull over in the break down lane u think u can drive the rest" I said (dd ddot and notti sleep) "yea go ahead" jay said I pulled over and got in the back with jr and fed him .

Y'all I been gone for some time 😂
I think imma end the sugarhill books and start on rpt and 41 books I don't like sugarhill no more 🤦🏽‍♀️ thank y'all for all the support tho don't hate me for this tho I love y'all 🫶🏽 .