A dark night

Once upon a time there were 4 good friends named Danna, Sebastian, Victor and Lina who always spent time together. One weekend they decided to go into the forest that was on the outskirts of the city where they lived. None of them had been there before, but they were excited and eager to explore.

From the beginning, the weather was very cold and a bit dark. Leaves crunched underfoot and branches snapped as they walked. Danna and Sebastian walked ahead, following what seemed to be a path, followed by Victor and Lina all chatting and laughing. Suddenly Danna stopped.

"Guys, where do you think we should go?" Danna asked.

The other three shrugged and looked at each other. None of them had been paying much attention to the road.

"Let's move on, I guess," Victor said with a nervous smile.

They advanced for a few more minutes, but they realized that there was no longer any path. They decided to continue exploring the forest, however, after a while, they realized that they were lost.

The sunlight had disappeared, darkness surrounded them, and the trees made a loud sound from the wind. The wind was blowing hard making a terrifying sound. The friends began to feel afraid, but they tried not to show it to each other. Danna tried using her cell phone to call someone, but there was no signal.

Following Sebastian's advice, they decided to stay together and started walking. But as they moved, something began to chase them. They heard strange noises coming from behind them. At one point, someone whispered to them in the dark: "They shouldn't have come here." The friends were left in a state of shock.

Suddenly, the branches began to move towards them. The leaves creaked and broke under an unknown presence. His footsteps were strong and he seemed to be accelerating. The friends ran as fast as they could, but they couldn't escape from the entity that was chasing them.

Suddenly, the three friends stumbled upon a hole in the ground. Victor, Lina, and Sebastian fell into the hole, rolling down with a loud crash. Danna tried to grab them, but something grabbed her from behind her causing her to fall into the same hole with a loud crash and screaming.

Finally, the friends were never found and no one knows what happened to them that night. Nearby forest dwellers tell stories of strangers who find themselves lost in the forest and are never found again. Despite the attempts of the rescue teams, not even a clue to his whereabouts could be found. Since then, the forest has been kept away from people, and no one goes beyond the limits of this forest.