𝐢. ARRIVAL 。

MISTY was the skies the night she arrived in sunnydale, she wasn't getting her apartment until the following morning, despite that, nothing was stopping her foot from crushing that gas pedal. Luckily she had set aside some cash to stay the night in a hotel, also being the perfect place to swipe a few things-- but she made sure to put it under an alias just in case they wanted to track her down for some petty theft. As she settled down in her room, she had the realization that her excitement would be a problem for her intended beauty sleep. 

"just how am I supposed to sleep with such a big day tomorrow? she groaned to herself as she furiously slapped shut the magazine she was looking through. she rolled over on the bed, staring at the awfully plain ceiling, she sighed, "maybe just a little dance,"  a grin rolled across her face, one to stay while she prepped herself to head out on her first night out in sunnydale.

* * *

It was a school night, so surely it would be significantly dead, like most of the lurkers she had come across on her way here. perhaps it was the innocent baby face that just attracted them, as for once, it was at misty's dismay.

"where you heading little lady?the alley was poorly lit, bad choice for a stroll, but she had hoped they had more fragile individuals to eat. Or at least attempt to. before she could respond to the singular vampire, another two came out from the shadows.

"ugh, and i was wanting to keep a low profile..."  she muttered to herself before rubbing her temple with annoyance.  "and how dare you call me little, i'm five foot six which is above average."  she looked up to make eye contact with the bumpy one who had made his presence known first. obviously the leader, and the least likely to run away.

he seemed to shake off the comment and continued to try to intimidate,  "whatever, either way, you're gonna be tasty. however, he noticed that as he went in, the others didn't follow. they stood in place, until both their heads fell and they turned to dust.

It happened with but a flick of misty's finger, she utilized the air surrounding them, sharpening it like a blade to decapitate the two vampires who were likely going to grab her from behind. The released air knocked back the vampire in front of her.  "i think you guys bit off a little more than you can chew tonight,she paused for but a moment to dust off her outfit, with another flick of her wrist she was able to knock the vampire off his feet. She knelt down, resting her face on her hands,  "but maybe if you give me some information then i won't turn you to dust like your friends."

* * *

The vamp became a lot more talkative when the fragility of his supposed immortality was waved in front of him. Supposedly the mayor had a plot to ascend, typical bad guy nonsense, but this was getting eerily close. And surely they were trying to keep the slayer as far from it as possible. Luckily that meant she had her hands full and it was unlikely she would notice a couple of vampires being dust busted. So, Misty continued her night, just as she wanted.

She ended up at a little bar called The Bronze, it seemed like one of the few highly human populated clubs, in her research she had heard of a few demon run joints but nothing seemed to be more renowned in this town than The Bronze, as she knew that once she heard the muffled grunge music that she would like this place.