Oneshot 4) Needy Prince (Smutt)

This is my first request on my "Smutt & Fluff Oneshots" book so I hope you enjoy it!!!

From- "...Didn't Know Where Else To Go..." 

Characters- Mandex (aka Dex) x Tairan (aka T)

Type- Rough anal 

Kinks- Being crushed by thighs, praise, teasing & needy (No toys)
***********************
It was a calm day for once, Tarian and Dex were cuddling while watching a movie on the couch, just enjoying each other's company and affection.

Well that was until T had deemed the movie boring and decided that he wanted Dex's attention instead.

So he moved so he was straddling Dex's lap and wrapped his arms around his shoulders, quickly capturing all of Dex's attention.

"Can I help you, my prince?" Dex asked as he looked at Tairan who blushed at the pet name.

"I'm bored," T said as he moved his hand to Dex's hair, playing with the long black locks.

"The movie is almost over my love, I'll give you proper attention once it's over," Dex said before looking back at the t.v. confusing Tairan.

Normally if he asked for attention of any kind he was given it without a second thought but now he was being ignored for a boring movie?

"Why not now?" T asked, letting his confusion slip through his tone.

Mandex didn't reply and kept watching the movie only confusing T even more than before.

Now don't get him wrong, Dex wasn't upset at T at all and would normally give him all the attention in the world he wanted but he wanted to see what would happen if he didn't do that. He wanted to see how T would react to the change.

"Did I do something wrong? Are you mad at me?" T asked, his confusion turned to concern.

Dex paused the movie before looking at Tairan. "I'm not upset with you I just want to finish this movie. I love you and there's nothing you can do to make that change. Now unless you make me get up before the movie is over then I'm just going to keep watching it." He said before giving T a quick kiss on the lips before unpausing the movie.

Tairan let out a sigh of relief now knowing that he didn't do anything to upset his lover.

"Unless I can make you get up huh?" Tairan whispered more to himself than Dex as he thought.

He could very easily pick Dex up and simply carry him to another room but there's no fun in that! So instead he decided that he would try to tease Dex into giving him attention.

He took his shirt off slowly, trying his best to block the t.v. from Dex's view as he did so.

"Is it really hot in here or is it just me?" He asked before standing up and taking his pants off too, only leaving his boxers on.

Mandex didn't reply but he did look him up and down with a smirk on his lips before looking back at the movie.

"I mean, just feel how hot my skin is, do you think you could help cool me off?" T asked as he sat back down on Dex's lap, placing Dex's hands on his shoulders, though they fell to his chest before falling off of him altogether.

Tairan pouted at this, he was hoping for at least some type of response.

So he decided to take it up a notch.

"Even my lips are hot, your skin is cool though, mind if I cool them off?" He asked before he wrapped his arms around Dex's shoulders, kissing his jaw and down his neck.

This time he got another smirk in response but nothing else.

So he decided to drop the 'act' and began to show how desperate he really was.