♡Kisses 'n cuddles!!

It was a cold day in Megapolis, probably the most coldest in the month. Syntax was doing the usual "Work work and please the queen." Syntax decided that today was gonna be the day where they'll work till he dies from exhaustion. But Mayor had a little trick up their sleeve. Mayor started sneaking up behind Syntax. He then softly rubbed Syntax's  shoulders, which caused Syntax to flinch from the sudden touch.

"Do you need something, my sweet demon?" Syntax asked Mayor as he started to hold one of their hands.

"Yes, indeed, my beautiful scientist!" Mayor answered in a delightful tone. "I'm in need of attention, and I'd like to gane some from you," Mayor Softly said.

"Oh really?" Syntax teasingly responded as he turned to face the Mayor

Mayor smirked as he slid his arms down to Syntax's waist level, Syntax then cupped Mayor's cheeks and kissed him on the lips passionately. To Mayor, Syntax's lips tasted like coffee, which isn't very surprising, but at the end of the day, Mayor will always enjoy the taste of Syntax's bitter, but sweet, coffee lips.

"May I have cuddles and sweet kisses, my fantastic spider?" Mayor asked as he kissed Syntax's cheek.

"I'm sorry, mon chéri. But I have to continue working to please the queen. And plus, we can cuddle once I finally finish my latest invention." Syntax said as he made Mayor let go of them and continued on working.

"But you're always working day and night on that single invention! My sweet angel, I think it's time you take a break." Mayor demanded as they crossed his arms.

"B-but IM ALMOST DONE, LIKE LOOK AT THIS I I CAN'T JUST TAKE A BREAK BECAUSE THEN I MIGHT FORGET ABOUT IT THEN I'LL BE A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT TO THE QUEEN BUT IF I DO TAKE A BREAK THEN YOU'LL BE HAPPY AND I LOVE IT WHEN YOU'RE HAPPY I JUST GFFFCEFWCWC-" Syntax complained, he then started to stress out to the point where he accidentally ripped out a piece of his hair. "........I just pulled out my hair..." Syntax whispered while slowly turning to face Mayor.

"... Can I have that?" Mayor asked, pointing to the toxic green hair.

"Sure, whatever, I don't care. Syntax replied as he walked up to Mayor to hand over a piece of his hair.

Mayor placed the green hair pieces in a tissue he had in his pocket. He then looked at Syntax and gave him a big fat smooch on his cheek. Syntax chuckled and hugged Mayor, Mayor then hugged back gently.

"I guess we can cuddle, but only for a few minutes." Syntax gently said.

"Whatever you say, my love."

Mayor picked up Syntax bridle style and placed him on his bed. Mayor soon joined him and hugged him gently and softly to the point where Syntax could just take a long nap. Syntax hugged back while having a small soft smile on their face. Syntax shortly fell sound asleep. Little snores could be heard if you listened close enough.

" 'Only for a few minutes' " Mayor jokingly mocked Syntax but then started snoring like a dad at 3am.

It was a wonderful nap for both of them. They both enjoyed cuddling with each other. Syntax would never admit that, though, because it's too "embarrassing" for him. But in the end they will always love each other even in the afterlife. They love eacher. No matter what happens, they're always there for each other. ♥︎♡

I love you guys sm I SWEAR THIS ONE PERSON ADDED MY BOOK TO "needs more chapters" AND I SOBBED LIKE THANK U SMMMM😭😭🫶🫶🫶🫶 IM SORRY I FORGOT UR NAME BUT UR MY NEW FAV PERSON ILYYYYSSMMMM THANK UUUUUU SMMMMMMM♡♡♡♡♡♡