Im dead!?

He looked over at the city but something felt wrong and he knew it as well. It wasn't his New York.

Gabriel: I'm... home. But I'm not?

He went to call Anya but that was until he felt his body suddenly glitch out for a small moment dropping him to the floor, he gets up holding his ribs while the camera pans out showing off New York City.

Gabriel: What the hell happened to me?

He tries to contact the Illuminati but even they didn't answer. Gabriel cursed in Spanish and jumped off the roof web slinging through the city and found himself in Times Square where he overlooked the New Yorkers.

Gabriel: Yeah things look normal.

Suddenly the screen on his left showed something that even the citizens were shocked about.

Reporter: Sad news tonight. The hero known as Spider-Man has died after injuries related to another powerful earthquake in Brooklyn.

The scene cuts to Gabriel as he puts his hands on his head in shock.

Gabriel: IM DEAD?!

The scene shows the ID of Spider-Man as it showed a blond hair man smiling

Reporter: Multiple sources are confirming that Peter Parker, a 26-year-old grad student and part-time photographer operated as Spider-Man for at least a decade.

Gabriel eyes widen as he takes off his mask looking at the screen and held his head down.

Gabriel: Pete is Spider-Man...? Wait, that means... I'm in a different dimension. But this is a nightmare. A world without Spider-Man, if he's gone... who's gonna protect the city?

As all the TVS are playing the news about Spider-Man's death. As it cuts to an apartment where a young African American kid was shown; his name was Miles Morales. Miles looks at the TVs, his reflection appearing between photos of Spider-Man and Peter Parker.

MJ: My husband Peter Parker was anordinary person. He always said itcould have been anyone behind the mask. He was just the kid who happened to get bit.