Venus x Mercury: "Im not small!!"

So uh. Sorry for being dead for like a long time.
Also this was requested by AimeeGudmundsson
(So sorry for taking so long)

So uh...Top: Mercury and Bottom: Venus
(They didn't specify gender so it's gonna be mxm)
Enjoy!! If you don't like don't read! (Cuz if you don't like it why are you even here????)
_________________________________

Venus, Earth and Mars were playing some space poker (creds to Solarballs for that line lmao) when they spotted Mercury sitting all alone with sun beside him just talking and talking. The other two ignored it but Venus felt bad so he got up and went over to where mercury was. "Yo Mercury you ok?" Said Venus with a worried look on his face. "Yea..I'm fine" Venus sat next to Mercury to comfort him. "Hey Vee..have you ever liked anyone but we're to scared to confess..?" Mercury looked at Venus. "Well yea but I don't think I can confess to them without being embarrassed or stuttering or something.." Venus said with a sad tone in his voice. Venus looked at Mercury and suddenly closed the gap in between them. They broke the kiss, Venus picked Mercury up and took him to his house. "God..why is it so hot in here..?" Mercury said sweating. "Yea sorry I'll turn the heat down a little" Venus said turning the heat down.

PAUSE.
The reason is hot in Venus's house is because (since they live in like they're planet selfs) the planets atmosphere traps the suns light and heat making it the hottest and brightest planet in our solar system.

UN-PAUSE.

Mercury suddenly gets pinned to the living room wall and gets kissed by Venus. He broke the kiss and said "Wait a minute why are you topping me? Ain't I suppose to be top since I'm like the #1 planet??" Venus laughed and said "No dummy your bottom cuz your small!" Mercury got VERY offended. Venus suddenly gets pushed on the couch by Mercury. He gets on top of him and starts kissing very passionately 😏 "Mmm~" Venus moaned in the kiss. Then Mercury started taking his and Venus's pants off. "H-hey! Ask first!!" Mercury laughed and said "You didn't say that when we kissed~" Venus blushed and looked away. Without wasting time mercury slammed into Venus with out prep, lube, not even warning him about it. "A-AH!~ W-WHAT THE FU-AAH!!~" Mercury started slamming in and out of Venus as fast as he can. Venus screamed in pleasure (if that makes sense) and squirmed under mercury. "Aww can handle me~" Mercury said with a flirty tone. "F-f-fu-uck...y-yo-Ah!-u!~" Venus said in between his moans. A few minutes later mercury released inside Venus, Venus moaned loudly while cumming on his and mercurys chest. They cleaned themselves and fell asleep (ON THE COUCH).

The end :)