Chapter XXVII

** Ian's POV **

The doctor arrived and told us that she wasn't pregnant.

"So she's not even a few weeks pregnant?" My dad asked while Clyde held a gun to her head.

The doctor simply shook her head and headed for the door.

"Alright, I'll catch up with ya later." My dad said as she walked out.

"Finish." My dad added as he walked into his room.

With that, Arie's brains were splattered all over the suite's living room. It was gross honestly but it had to be done. I honestly didn't give a fuck.

"Damn she's messy." I said jokingly as I walked over towards Clyde.

Clyde quickly dialed our clean-up people Tink and Dread. They arrived in less than five minutes.

"Handle that guys." Clyde ordered as he left out.

For a second, I forgot that Marley was still here. I immediately went in our room to check on my baby. As I entered the room I noticed her curled up in the middle of our bed. As I walked closer I seen a stain under her head; she was crying. I immediately rushed to the bed and curled up behind her.

"What's wrong baby? Arie's gone." I asked while trying to reassure her.

"Ian, I think that I'm pregnant." She added.

My whole life just seemed to pause. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Why you ain't tell me?" I asked.

"Because I'm not sure. I just haven't been feeling good lately." She replied.

"Baby we'll go to the doctor in the morning. Calm down. I love you." I said while trying to reassure you.

"I love you too." She said before getting up and rushing towards the restroom.

She's definitely pregnant. My only fear is that we aren't ready for this shit. Keeping the girls for those few days was a handful for the both of us. I just had to leave and get this shit off of my chest.

I got up out of the bed and headed for the door. I ran into my dad standing outside talking to Tink and Dread. He handed them a few stacks before turning around to face me.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

I guess the stress was written all over my face. I couldn't lie to my dad either.

"It's Marley dad. She saying that she pregnant, but ..." I began before my dad cut me off.

"Damn it Ian!" He yelled before walking towards me.

"That's a big responsibility. Especially while being in this game. You gotta be there for them Ian. When your mother and I had you, I was so caught up in these streets. I was young and money-hungry until I had a reality check." He explained.

"I am confident that I raised a good man though. I got y'all son." He added before pulling into a hug.

"Thanks pops." I said lowly as I hugged him back.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK SO FAR!