Rough patch

You take your free day to relax, giving yourself time to yourself. No work, no papers, no annoyance, no women, just pure silence-

Damnit...

Your eyes track the new girl to the collection as Miguel and the woman walk into the apartment, Miguel's eyes darting to you for a quick glance. He sets down her bag on the table, pulling out her homework, making you visibly roll your eyes almost to the back of your damn head.

Why does he-

"Can we have the living room?". The woman asks you, a hint of annoyance in her voice as you crack your neck into her direction, making Miguel sigh.

"My room, c'mon". Miguel takes her away, making you want to gag.

You watch your show peacefully, drinking some orange juice as you hear it once again. No...not on your off day..you just want to relax. No..not this time. You practically bounce off of the couch as you clench your fists, storming down the hall before banging your fist against the door.

"KEEP IT DOWN OR SO HELP ME I'LL BURN THE PLACE DOWN". Your blood rises fast, feeling shocked at your own words. It wasn't necessary, but it sounded alot better in your head beforehand.

The silence gets loud, making you hesitate on your own words before you hear Miguel chuckle behind his door. You could've sworn your veins were popping as you rush back to the living room, turning off the TV and collecting your orange juice before heading to your own room and slamming the door.

Music...quick...

You slip on your headphones, frantically looking for a good song as you just let your playlist take over, taking a moment to breathe and break off any sounds around you. The grip on your legs loosens as you breathe in deeply, feeling more at peace by the minute.

You felt a pair of eyes on you, causing your own to snap open like you were the living dead, making Miguel smile from your doorway. His lips moved, making you remove your headphones as you spit out.

"What".

"I said are you okay".

"Couldnt you have just kept your dick in your pants for my day off". You say with slight attitude, making your point without needing to cause an argument.

Miguel leans against your door, Sneering at you shamelessly. You try to ignore him, putting on your headphones, but he begins to speak each time you try.

"Miguel for gods sake just give me some peace".

"Why?".

"Your not usually this annoying- oh". You check your phone, your eyes lighting up upon seeing your current fling text you back with some heart emojis.

Miguel eyes you carefully, picking up on your excitement, his jaw locking as he darts his eyes between yours and your phone. He crossed his arms, trying to think of some sort of excuse to get into your business.

"Who you talking to?".

"Nun".

"Nun?". Miguel raises an eyebrow.

"Nunya business". You respond with a smile, walking passed him to leave your room and get yourself pampered to look good for your new fling. Miguel scoffs silently at your actions, his eyes following you around the apartment.

He stands in your doorway, lips pursing together to wonder why you have the sudden need to look good. His eyes lock onto yours for a moment as you sit in front of the bathroom mirror, setting on light makeup with a frown.

"Yes?".

"What're you doing".

"What does it look like Miguel". You roll your eyes as he pouts. Miguel walks back to his room, forgetting he had a woman inside of it. The woman walks out about five minutes later, heading straight for the door with a wave.