𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

" 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘦
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪
𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵
𝘐𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘠𝘰𝘶 "

" 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘐𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘠𝘰𝘶 "

" 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 do you mean you're going to South Korea?"

Y/n's father asked as he leaned forward, he had always a little bit protective of his daughter, and only wanted her to be safe.

"I have been accepted into K.I.S.S!" Y/n said excitedly as she smiled at her father.

"Honey thats great! I am so proud of you, your mom would be too." Her father said, hugging his daughter tightly.

"Thanks dad . . . But, I sort of have to leave next week." She said warily, incase her father would freak out.

"Next week?" He asked Y/n, raising his eyebrows. "Well, thats alright, have you sorted tickets out?"

"Yes, K.I.S.S gave me some flight tickets, I think it comes with it." Y/n said, smiling at her dad.

"Well now thats all sorted...we can call the family over to celebrate!" Her dad says, Y/n groans.

"Seriously . . . dad last time we had one of those, the aunts nearly murdered each other!" She says unamused.

"Well . . . i'll just invite your brothers, surely they won't 'nearly kill each other'." Her dad says, Y/n nodded and smiled, she knew that this was going to be great.

" Her dad says, Y/n nodded and smiled, she knew that this was going to be great

" 𝐘𝐎𝐔 got accepted into a school . . . at our homeland?"

Y/n's brother, Alexander , asked as he raised his eyebrows

"Correct! Whos the smarter one know?" Y/n asked grinning amusedly

"Obviously its still me." Their other brother , Paxton , said.

"Shut up." Both Alexander and Y/n said at the same time, the two glared at each other playfully.

"Oh my god , you guys are so aggressive." Paxton said , rolling his eyes and opening his can of Coke.

(If you know the 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 you'll know she loves coke)

"Its not aggressiveness , it is simply the facts." Y/n says , Paxton playfully hit Y/n , then turned to Alexander doing the same.

"Would you kids like something else to drink?" The housekeeper , Maria , asked.

"Its alright Maria." Alexander said , smiling at the lady. She nodded curtly and walked away.

"Sometimes I wonder why dad got a maid , surely we can do all this crap by ourselves." Paxton said , leaning back in his seat.

Y/n was about to answer , but her phone rang , it was a group call with Dae and Kitty.

"Sorry guys , got to take this." She said, and walked outside to the garden.

" She said, and walked outside to the garden

" 𝐇𝐄𝐘 Dae , Kitty."

Y/n says into the phone, Dae and Kitty respond with their greetings.

"So good news . . . IM GOING TO K.I.S.S!" Y/n yelled into the phone excitedly , Dae and Kitty cheered.

"Thats amazing , I can't wait to see you!" Dae said smiling brightly

" Im so happy for you." Kitty said , secretly she had also been accepted into K.I.S.S , yet she wanted to suprise both Dae and Y/n.

" Thanks guys , I am too. Dae , ill see you at the welcoming party. And Kitty , ill call you everyday." She continued , smiling at the two of them.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 hours of talking , Y/n finnaly decided to call it a day

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 hours of talking , Y/n finnaly decided to call it a day. She said goodnight to her brothers and her father , and then climbed in bed , dreaming about her new life in South Korea.

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 this was going to be the time of her life . . .