𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

𓄹 ࣪ ִֶָ 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 ꗃ 𖤐˚.

𝒊. permanently follow me

𝒊𝒊. vote for this page and vote on the page of your order

𝒊𝒊𝒊. i have the right to reject orders - if they have been

rejected, i will notify you. if i do not notify you, please

pm me to lmk

𝒊𝒗. you MUST give credit ! if you don't, i will remind you once and give you a week to credit before i blacklist you

𝒗. NO SHOP HOPPING

𝒗𝒊. add this book to a public reading list

𝒗𝒊𝒊. password is your favorite emoji (password is likely to change so if you order again please check back here)

𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. you must use my theme for 4 days before changing it

𝒊𝒙. i will pm you a higher-quality version via pms so you shouldn't have to download it from the delivery page :))

𝒙. constructive criticism is welcomed- hate will result in blocking

𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 !

₊˚ ✧ 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐒 ᥫ᭡⋆ ࣪ ˖

𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐘 ⎯ my favs! you're priority on my delivery list as soon as you order, do not have to add this book to a public reading list, and do not have to credit. i can re do your order as many times as you wish, and you don't have to use the theme at all if you choose. you can also still order when the shop is closed / cfcu !

𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ⎯ priority on delivery unless a royal has ordered, you do not have to add this book to a public reading list, and will re do your order a maximum of 6 times. you only have to use the theme for 1 day. you are able to order when the shop is cfcu !

𝐕𝐈𝐏𝐒 ⎯ you can become a vip after: ordering consistently, as a birthday gift, or if you're a raffle winner ! vips are priority after royals and tier one members, i can re do an order a max of 3 times, and you only have to use the theme for one day. you are able to order when the shop is cfcu, but you will not be priority at that time.

𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐂 ⎯ i find classic to be a fancier way to put regular customers– if you've never ordered before, or aren't in the previous tiers, you'll be here. you must follow all of the rules and stuff under any circumstances, and i will re do orders once per order !

if you have any questions about the rules, blacklisting, or the terms + benefits of the tiers, ask them here →

⋆ ˚ 𖦹 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒗𝒊𝒑 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 !! 。୧˚

three lucky winners ! pm me if you're interested.

⋆。˚ 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 ִ ࣪ 𖤐

as of now, there is no one blacklisted ! keep it that way :))