Сhapter 7

Great start to the day. Today's workout went surprisingly smoothly. Gronckle in this training did not hang on you, but focused all her attention on Hiccup, until he put her to death with the grass that he tore off your "adventure" with him. And although from the usual point of view it was amazing to see how such terrible and dangerous creatures as dragons are pacified by a 15 year old boy, but when you saw all these interactions outside the context of "terrible and dangerous creatures", then everything becomes eerily clear, and probably, anyone will be able to repeat it is worth trying.

When you raised your head, you caught a glimpse of the elder Gothi watching from the side, and it's probably clear who would be the candidate for cutting off the dragon's head. As the most successful of this whole campaign - it will be Hiccup or maybe even Astrid. And as much as you'd like to stop and theorize about who the candidate would be, you lowered your head and fixed your eyes on Hiccup. You watched how a crowd of peers surrounded him and it was clear from his look that he was embarrassed and uncomfortable.

When you were walking down the street, a breathless Hiccup caught up with you and while you were having a heated conversation about how and what happened to Toothless, you annoyedly said that you would be away for several days and that you should help with the housework. When you two went on business, namely you and Hiccup, you wandered off to your house. To your surprise, all you had to help with was your mother with the housework. Usually your Father helped her, and when he sailed with the reconnaissance party, now it was your duty. Fortunately or unfortunately, this did not last long, but about 3-4 days. You still visited the arena these days and absolutely nothing happened for them... nothing!

Even with that small moment when Terrible Terror wanted to run at you and definitely not at your leg, a bright sunbeam distracted him and, to your happiness, switched to him. It was amazing how Hiccup drove Terrible Terror back into the pen with such ease. When today's teachings ended on such a quick note, you went to your house, briefly waving Hiccup home.

We walk and carry hay, we carry chickens and buckets of milk la la la

When you once again dragged the fish, you were very surprised when you saw Hiccup, who was attached to something. But not when your eyes are used to the pitch darkness. In the darkness, you clearly saw the outline of a dragon, or rather the Night Fury, who followed Hiccup. When you started following Hiccup and Toothless with a basket of fish in your hands, it was not very convenient, and you didn't really want to scream in the street, because it's better not to wake up a sleeping Viking. When you finally caught up with Hiccup and Toothless, only Toothless looked back at you, who somehow realized that you were busy. Most likely by smell, but who knows? Maybe the dragons already know when you go after them.

Eeh god, as much as this dragon would not want to lick you, although you have already seen how he readily licks his mouth, then a basket with fish in your hands and Hiccup falling out of the wooden doors is not the best outcome of events. No matter how strange it looks, Hiccup is riding a dragon and you fly away in the dragon's mouth.

Well, you hope that you will not be in trouble for the scattered fish and wet clothes. You really hope so.

To be continued?