- part 2 -

| Kyle |

"Mr. Broflovski? We're here."

I jolted awake to see the chauffeur, who had shooken me to wake up. I was really out cold.

"Sorry sir." I turned to shake Stan awake.

"Five more minutes." He said as he snuggled into my shoulder.

"Stan we're here." I said, lifting his head off my shoulder.

"Oh right. I got kidnapped." I couldn't tell if he was joking.

We both got out of the car and I led him down an alleyway. When headquarters was built, we took every precaution to ensure it was safely hidden from the public eye. He was hesitant to follow, I would be too. Imagine a random guy leading you down a sketchy path.

"This is your HQ?" Stan asked in a judgmental tone.

I don't blame him, it was disguised as an abandoned facility from a distance. Some spell one of the Physics but over HQ to keep normal civilians away. We approached the front gates and I scanned my card. The gates electronically opened and we were welcomed in. On inside of the gates the building was beautiful. The outer walls were made purely of glass windows with a garden in the front featuring a huge fountain. Across the front it said "TCA".

"What's TCA?" Stan asked.

"The Classes Agency."

"Those people on T.V? Why would I need to come here?"

"You'll see."

We walked through the front door and through another set of security. Mysterion has been paranoid since The Coon left the agency. Security was the new norm when you entered or left headquarters. I led Stan throughout the building to the nearest lift. I scanned my card and we waited for an elevator to come along.

"What's that?" He asked pointing to my card. It pretty much looked like a drivers license except it was double sided. One side being under Kyle Broflovski, and the other under Human Kite.

"This? It's my ID, but it doubles as a key card."

I handed it to him and he scanned it over. He flipped it to read the other side and I swear to God his eyes popped out of his head.

"YOU'RE HUMAN KITE?" He exclaimed.

"Oh uh- yeah I guess."

"Ugh you're so cool! I can't believe I was in the car with you the whole time. I fell asleep on you!"

He was behaving like a little girl, I didn't think I was popular amongst the town. Although I was the leader of the team I still figured maybe Callgirl or Wonder Tweek were fan favorites, definitely not me. Before I had a chance to respond the elevator dinged and the doors opened. We both stepped in and I pressed the button to the top floor, Mysterion's office.

-
| Stan |

I was so confused, but at this point I didn't really care anymore. Why was I of all people brought to TCA? How long would I be here? Not that anyone would notice, my dad is rarely even home, my mom works to much to take notice, and my sister, Shelly, is in college. Where I should be going soon, but I don't know if I can. I'm failing nearly every class, even PE. I'm turning into my dad and in all honesty, it scares me.

Mysterions office was on the very top floor, giving Kyle and I a lengthy elevator ride. The doors slid open and we were greeted by yet another set of security guards. This place was highly monitored, I wondered the reason behind it. They were dressed in expensive suits and dark glasses. Mysterion turned around in his chair to face me and Kyle, Human Kite? I wasn't sure what to call him. He invited us to sit in two seats in front of his desk. I felt like I was in PC Principals office all over again.

"This is our leading suspect? We need to run test immediately." Mysterion said.

"Yes sir, though he is slightly under the influence of alcohol so if you need to draw blood it may have to wait." Kyle responded.

"Draw blood? What is this place? Why am i here?" I interrogated. I had an irrational fear of needles but I wasn't going to let them know that.

"Stan have you ever noticed you were different than most kids?" Mysterion asked.

"No. Not really. What is this some cheesy Disney movie?" I responded

"You've never been able to do anything inhuman?"

"Woah woah woah. Are you suggested I'm one of them?" I gestured to Kyle.

"We don't know for sure, but all signs point to you." Mysterion said.

After a long conversation of asking and answering questions, I understood the deal here. They explained the whole Eric Cartman situation and how I was supposedly the ninth wielder. I wasn't sure how I felt about this but it didn't seem like I had much of a choice. Kyle and I were dismissed to our quarters, though I wasn't really sure what that meant so I just followed Kyle.

I was led to a long hallway, it looked like a hotel. Mysterion told me to report to room 3, The Coons old room. I said goodnight to Kyle and he entered his room. I turned to open the door when I realized there was a passcode on it. Just my luck. None of the other rooms even had passcodes, this Eric guy must have been weird. I sat there for a minute before deciding to try the first combination that came to mind, "1234". To my surprise, it worked. This guy was not only weird, but stupid too.

The dorm was huge and very luxurious. It had a kitchen, a bathroom, a living room area, and a bedroom. It was only around 6:00 pm, but I was exhausted. I flopped onto the bed and fell asleep.