Craigs House 1 (a lil nsfw)

Tweek:

I walked with Craig to his house. We were somewhat quiet, it was a bit scary because he usually talks a LOT.. So I had to start the conversation. "So... Uhh.. What was your dream last night?" Craig blushed again saying, "It was about.. Me and you........." He stopped talking and continued walking.

Craig:

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT- HES GONNA FUCKING FIND OUT.........

WHY DID HE HAVE TO ASK ABOUT THE DREEEAAMM.. 😭😭😭

We made it to my house silently because I think Tweek now knows what the dream was about.. Maybe because hes red.

Tweek:

WHY DID HE DREAM ABOUT THAT 😨

IS THAT WHY HE'S TAKING ME TO HIS HOUSE???

AW SHIT.. IM NOT READY FOR THIS....

We walked inside, I said hi to his parents, and we walked upstairs to his room.

At this point I'm panicing. I don't know what were doing-

Craig:

I turned on some music and I sat down on my bed.. I felt a bit heated, expecially after that dream. All day I was on ease just thinking about Tweek and how cute he is.. I can't imagine life without him. Tweek sat next to me blushing. I saw him look down at my crotch... Oh shit.

Tweek:

AHHDJHFHEHHFVUEVNEBDN HES HARD OH SHIT............

"UHH.." 
I start heavily breathing because I'm NERVOUS- THIS IS MY FIRST TIME RNTUBRHEJNTIV 
Craig is obviously embarrased...... He picked me up and put me up in the middle of his bed and started kissing me.......... After a breathless one minute we stopped kissing.

"Do.. Do you want to do it..?" Craig asked

the next chapter will be nsfw hehhee