previous chapter

Before oti fell in love to a doctor who we don't know who it is....or....what is the doctor name?

In March 29 2023..

Oti was chilling stalking din and lang he really love them and obsessed with them. But is it normal to have 2 boyfriends? As he thought to him self... Din and lang are about to get up and went to cafe for desert.. Yes of course din and lang are on the date and oti really wish to be with them but he was to shy to ask and always act cold in front of them.. He hates it but he only didn't get shy or didn't get cold to pur because pur is just like oti... Do I have to explain my self again?

....

I guess so..

Before oti met pur..

Oti was just take a walk outside in the middle of the night..

But then oti saw pur that pur was spying and stalk at bay as bay slept... Pur was just stalk bay in the window as pur looking so obsessed to bay and bay was just sleeping peacefully..

Meanwhile oti saw it so he thinks that pur will be useful too oti must figure it out that pur is a magician like him..

Back to where we talk about..

As oti was walking around to find din and lang as he cross the road he didn't notice that the car was coming towards him..

then boom.. Oti got car crush...
As he bleeding so badly and get hardly and try to heal himself..

As the ambulance came as they rush oti to the hospital...

1 day ,12 hours later at March 30 2023

Oti woke up and as he held he's head from the pain as he look around and it seems like he's at the hospital.

As the nurse came to him to check if oti was okay and it seems fine at all.. The nurse sigh relief..

"Oh your awake are you okay?"

As the nurse said to oti with a small smiled.. As oti nod like he is very fine the sounds heal faster because oti is the magician..

The nurse sigh at relief again and she told oti that she will call the doctor to check you up....

3 Min's later

As oti was just laying down on the hospital bed..

The doctor came to the room

And oti look at the doctor..

But...

Oti feel something weird about him... It was the same feeling when he met din and lang..

Is it love?

Or something else?

As oti went confused what is going on and how did he fell in love to the doctor..

"It seems like your awake.. I surprise that you survive at the car crush"

As the doctor said as he smiled softly..

Oti nodded as a yes or an okay.. But still oti like the doctor?... Oti cheek turn a little red as he look away to the doctor...

"So your name is oti? Am I right? " the doctor said as he look at the papers

Oti nodded and the doctor smiled a little..

"I am doctor sac I'll be the one who is taking care of you for now .. And your wounds is healing so fast and it's impossible for that to heal it only takes a week to heal"

Sac said as he look so confused.. Oti just told sac that it must be a lucky day then..  All magician can't let people know that there are magician

As he look at oti and smiled

"You can leave tomorrow since your wounds heal faster than lighting" sac said as he chuckled

(Shit I can't have ideas be right back pips I have to eat lunch)

(Phew I'm done eating okay let's continue)

Oti nodded as he look away

Did oti lost feelings to din and lang? And oti has feelings to doctor sac? But what if another guy who steal oti heart again what will happen? Let's find out to another chapters...