A New Visitor Perhaps

BACK TO THE RESTAURANT

Y/N POV:

Me and the princess where having the time of their life, just us chatting about theirs life before they went here.

"So I tried to seduce him and Jafar fell for it! But I did kiss him so that Aladin could pick up the lamp though" Jasmine says before drinking a cup of water.

'Yeah just like the movie..' I said to my thoughts.

The more I knew about their stories and about the villains, it made me ick for some reason that I was even Inlove with those monsters..

"Something bothering you Y/n?" Aurora calming voice asks.

Then everybody looks at me.

"Yeah I'm just fine, I'm just thinking that I was even Inlove with those monsters.. tch.." I said tidying up my plate

"Cheer up Y/n! There's still gonna be a true prince for you! I believe it!" Snow White said cheerfully

"Yeah"Everyone said, making me smile

"Oh alright alright, are you guys all done?We can go shopping if like.." I stated fixing my posture

"We're all done but may I ask what's shopping?" Aurora ask again
( I actually don't know if the shopping was in the Disney movie before like the really old movies but If they do let's just pretend that the princess don't know it :) )

"Oh it's like buying something you like or need, like example,buying clothes stuff like that.." I said to them which I received some 'ah,oh' from them

"Well then let's go!" Alice said joyfully, making me chuckle.

We then got up from our table and I leave a tip then we left to go to mall..

BACK AT THE MANSION
??? POV:

My head was hurting,and I felt dizziness, I fell on something soft on my head, I opened my eyes seeing I was in a white like castle.

"Hmm, where am I? This castle looks huge!" I then got up and look on what I was laying on moments earlier,it was a dark soft like pillow. I then fixed my outfit and having to fix my cape then I walked around, then stumbling upon seeing a kitchen I pursume?..

"These stoves looks like new to me..and these pots and pans?hm this is interesting I should say"

I was suppose to walk away but I was face to face with a fist leading me back wards tumbling into the corner,it knock me down and I only see now a blurred man with fire in his hair? I don't know but there was something on his out..

"Drag this person into the living room I'll go get maleficent, I think I know who this person is and she would be delightful to see him" The Man ordered some people and then he left.

BACK TO THE GIRLS AGAIN
AURORA'S POV:

Me,Y/n and the others went to this super large mall that Y/n told us about earlier in the vehicle..

"So guys we should probably gets you guys some clothes first before anything else, you can pick what you like I'll buy it for you guys" Y/N Said to us..

"Alright then Y/N" Tiana said , then we walk into a room with full of outfits.

"Woah there so many.., can we pick now?" Anna ask Y/n and she responded with a nod.

Then some of them went away to look around while Belle and I were chatting while looking around..

"She is a sweet girl.." Belle said referring to Y/n while she looks the outfits infront of her.

"Oh yes she is..I still can't believe how they manage to be obsessed with her If that's the correct word to use, but still she is quite in danger if they come back.." I said to her turning my face to her...

"Oh don't worry ,we are still here aren't we? We'll help her to avoid them if that's possible."
"I guess you are right Belle.." I sigh.

1 Hour Later( your author is lazy asf)

All of us had bags in our hands from our 'shopping' and now we're now in the vehicle heading back to Y/N gigantic castle.

While some of the girls is thanking Y/n, I seem to get bad feelings, and I was thinking what would it be? .

"Are you okay Aurora?" Belle ask me putting one hand in my shoulder,
"Yes I'm fine just a having a feeling that something bad happen but I pursume it's nothing.."
"Just Let It Go Aurora, nothing bad happen.." Elsa says.
"I hope..".

25 MINS LATER
WE ARRIVED

The girls held their bags together and hoping out of the vehicle, we went inside Y/N opening the door for us..

"Thank you.." I said to her which she smiled and closed it when we're all inside..

"Well, Well what do we have here? A group of princesses? Hm?" A soothing female voice said

I panicked Abit knowing who the voice belongs to.. I looked at Y/n and she has a shock face too , I guessing she knows the voice too..

We all dropped all of our bags then went ahead to the other room to know, and Y/N was the first one to go.

All of us went to the other room and was shocked to see some of the villains sitting , standing and some were in even upstairs staring at us..

"Ah!There you are Y/n! We been searching for you the entire time! We missed you deary!"
The black and white haired lady said which I would say that was Cruella De Vil.

"How are you guys back?" Y/N asks them , but then I saw a chained up person in the middle of what there sitting on... Then I recognize the outfit that the person is wearing..

A tan tunic over a black shirt, with brown pants and boots that frame tightly around his slim, and also wearing a red cape..

"Philip?"

HI YALL SO IM BACK

Heyyy your author came back from the dead posting a brand new chapter hehehe, I definitely thought I wouldn't be able to post a another chap but here I am writing from 4 am to 5am it's currently, 5:41 as Im writing this down.

I appreciate all of you guys that still been active and still my followers!

It's really cringing for me to go back to my previous chap reading my old writings but I think it never left I'm still am cringing at writing stuff like this but hey I like writing...

But anyway hope you liked this chapter! Thank u for reading this cringe story! See u next!.