playlist

I did something bad - Taylor Swift
"They say I did something bad, but why's it feel so good? Most fun I ever had, and I'd do it over and over again if I could. It just felt so good."

an ego thing - Lizzy McAlpine
"I won't go first, won't apologize. Pretty sure that it's an ego thing, but I can't stand a compromise."

Hard Place - H.E.R
"And if I have to choose, my heart or you, I'm gonna lose. What if nothing ever will change? I'm caught between your love and a hard place."

Cruel Summer - Taylor Swift
"Every night that summer, just to seal my fate. And I scream, for whatever it's worth: I love you, ain't that the worst thing you've ever heard?"

this is me trying - Taylor Swift
"And my words shoot to kill when I'm mad, I have a lot of regrets about that."

hate to be lame - Lizzy McAlpine ft. Finneas
"It's always on the tip of my tongue, but I stop myself from saying it, tell myself it's not the right time, or something dumb. But then you kiss me like you do, and we're right back where we started from."

Matilda - Harry Styles
"You can let it go, you can start a family who will always show you love, you don't have to be sorry for doing it on your own."

Apple Pie - Lizzy McAlpine
"I've been running round trying to find a place where I can breathe. But me oh my, I found you under an April sky. And you feel like, city life, apple pie baked just right. Home is wherever you are, tonight."