- 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 3 -

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 3 - 𝖠 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽??

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

There are hairstyles like braids in this chapter 

All pictures are from pinterest

┏━━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━━┛

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:

( This is home - Cavetown )
00:00 ●━━━━───── 03:46
ㅤ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤ

It hit morning a time of the day which was rather the best or the worst to some people. It was a weekend which ment F/N was going to come over. Y/N was sleeping in bed having a Dream about who knows what. Soon her alarm clock goes off making a loud beeping sound and waking up the sleeping beast. 

Y/N woke up in a bad mood " Come on! I was having a Dream about living in the demonslayer world! " Y/N said having to turn off her alarm and get out of the messing but warm bed. " Atleast it is a weekend " She said going to the bathroom and having to brush her teeth. Still being a sleepy bug wanting to crawl back in bed and go to sleep.

She grabbed her brush out of the cat mug she kept there and first put water then tooth paste on her brush. She put the brush under water before starting to actually brush her teeth. She was finally starting to wake up and she looked around her bathroom it was pretty plain but it had a lot of plants around it that were mostly fake but there were some real ones.

Once she was done she spit out the tooth paste in the sink before washing her toothbrush and drying her mouth before leaving and closing the bathroom door. She looked in the closet for some clothes to wear. " Hmmm since I am not going anywhere I should where comfy clothes " She said looking through her closet once more.

She found a comfy hoodie to wear. It was a nice light shade of brown and was fuzzy.