Chapter 15

Class 1-A had just gotten off of a bus on the side of the road. As they stood their a black car pulled up, and three people stepped out, two women, both wearing cat like hero uniforms, one being blue, the other red, and a little boy wearing a red hat.

Mandalay: "Look on with these sparkling gazes!"

Pixie-Bob: "Stingingly cute and cat like!"

They then struck a pose.

Both: "The Wild Wild Pussycats!"

Uraraka: "No way! The rescue team known as the Wild Wild Pussycats! They've been in operation for almost twelve ye-"

A blue cat paw glove found it's way onto the brown haired girl's face.

Pixie-Bob: "I'm eighteen at heart."

As that was happening, Mandalay walked over to Aizawa.

Mandalay: "So Eraser. I thought nineteen students would be here, there's only eighteen."

Aizawa: "The last one is coming separately as to not cause panic inside a cramped bus."

Mandalay: "Oh riiiight. I nearly forgot. This year's been a lot so far."

Aizawa: "That it has."

Suddenly a police car drove up and stopped.

Aizawa: "There she is now."

Kaminari: "What are the police doing here?"

Two police officers stepped put from the car. One walked over to Aizawa while one went to the back doors.

Officer: "She's a good kid. I hope her future is less messy. If she acts good on this trip the judge will let the ankle monitor come off."

Aizawa: "Good."

Uraraka: *Yelling* "TSU!?"

Aizawa: "And now I have damage control to conduct."

Aizawa and the officer began walking over to the police car. As they did so, Class 1-A followed. The officer that let her out of the car took off her handcuffs.

Tsu: "Thank you. -kero-"

Officer: "No problem. Good luck."

The two officers then got back into the car and drove off.

Aizawa: "Asui. How are you feeling?"

Tsu: "I'm good. Thanks Mr. Aizawa. I owe you my freedom. -kero-"

Aizawa: "Don't thank me. It's your choice whether or not you keep your freedom. Now, I believe it's time to acknowledge the brewing storm of questions behind me."

Tsu peeked around Aizawa to see confused and angry classmates.

Tsu: "Yeah. -kero-"

She stepped forward and around Aizawa.

Tsu: "Hey guys."

Iida: "Sir, why is Asui here?"

Aizawa: "She surrendered and told the police everything she knew. In exchange, we would allow her to continue being a student. As you can see, there is an ankle monitor and her phone is monitored."

Hagakure: "But she's a villain! A core member of the Akatsuki!"

Aizawa: "And she has renounced them. We at UA believe in giving second chances and observing redemption. If she can go this full camp without harming anyone outside of training, we will consider her redemption underway."

Ashido: "So she's, not a villain?"

Aizawa: "Not anymore. And her first test will be with you all. Mandalay, let's get going!"

Mandalay: "Right. Now class, if you look way out that way, you might be able to see the camp."

She pointed out to the distance over a large forest.

Mandalay: "That and everywhere you can see is our property, which means you can use your quirks freely. It takes us around two hours to get to the camp."

Pixie-Bob: "Better hurry or else no lunch for you!"

Sero: "Wait, what."

Kirishima: "Everyone back on the bus!"

As they turned, Pixie-Bob appeared between them and the bus.

Pixie-Bob: "Too slow!"

She slammed her hands on the ground and the dirt threw the class down the cliff and into the forest alone.

Mandalay: *Yelling* "I'll say this again! Try to get back in two hours!"

Pixie-Bob: *Yelling* "Have fun in the Beasts' Forest!"

Kaminari: "B-b-b-beasts!? What does that mean!?"

As the ball haired boy became terrified, a giant mud monster appeared behind him. Before it could strike, a scale covered tongue slammed into it's head, making it collapse and fall apart.

Tsu: "Looks like we aren't alone. -kero-"

Kirishima: "Whoa! How'd you do that!?"

Tsu: "All I can say is I have more quirks."

Todoroki: "Like me?"

Tsu shook her head.

Tsu: "You have one quirk Todoroki. -kero- Yours just has two effects. I've been given more than just my original Frog quirk. That's the limit of what I'm allowed to tell you."

Iida: "Let's move people! If you have questions for Asui they shall not be about her time in the Akatsuki until we reach the camp!"

Sato: "He's right. Yaoyorozu, can you make some sugar for me?"

She black haired girl nodded before creating a small jar of sugar and handing it to the fat lipped boy.

Sato: "Thanks."

Yaoyorozu: "It was no problem."

The class started their trek towards the camp.

---

It was dark. The class had taken the rest of the day to get to camp. Whe they got there, they ate dinner, relaxed in the hot springs, and then went to bed. Now, Tsu was about to climb into bed when a knock was heard at her door. She walked over and answered it, finding Uraraka on the otherside.

Tsu: "-Yawn- Ochaco? It's almost curfew. -kero-"

Uraraka: "I know. But this has been bothering me since you were revealed. Was our friendship fake Tsu?"

Tsu: "Come in. -kero- The door way isn't the place for this."

She let Uraraka inside before closing the door. Uraraka sat on the bed and Tsu sat next to her.

Tsu: "Ochaco, our friendship wasn't fake. Isn't fake. The me you befriended, was the same me that was part of the Akatsuki. -kero- The me at school, held the same beliefs as I did while doing jobs in the Akatsuki. To be honest I still hold those beliefs. But our actions led to the deaths of innocent people. I couldn't stand that. I'll change the system from the inside."

Uraraka: "So you didn't change."

Tsu shook her head.

Tsu: "I didn't. I've always wanted to be a hero. I've always been the same. It's just that I realized the Akatsuki were on the wrong side. -kero-"

Uraraka smiled and hugged Tsu.

Uraraka: "Thank you Tsu. I needed to hear this."

Tsu: "It's okay Ochaco. Now you should go, we need to be awake early."

Uraraka let her go and nodded.

Uraraka: "Right."

She left the room and Tsu stood at the door, watching her leave.

Aizawa: "Nice acting."

Tsu: "Most of it was. -kero- But I wasn't lying when I said our friendship wasn't fake. She means a lot to me."

Aizawa: "Got it. I'll tell Pain she is to be protected."

Tsu: "Thank you Itachi."

Aizawa let out a small smirk.

Aizawa: "It's no problem, partner."