The First Kiss

As Ethan and Lily sit by the lake, watching the stars, Ethan leans in and softly kisses Lily on the lips. She is caught off guard but doesn't stop him. They share a tender moment together, and Lily feels her heart pounding in her chest.

As they make their way back to the mansion, Ethan takes Lily's hand and tells her that he wants to be with her. Lily is hesitant at first, but she sees the sincerity in Ethan's eyes and decides to take a chance on him.
Lily and Ethan spend more time together over the next few days, and they grow closer with each passing moment. Ethan confesses his love to Lily, telling her that she is the only person who has ever understood him.
Lily is moved by Ethan's words and admits that she has feelings for him too. They embrace and share a passionate kiss, cementing their love for each other.
Their newfound happiness is not long-lived as they soon discover that Ethan's father does not approve of their relationship. He forbids them from seeing each other and tells Lily to stay away from his son, threatening to dismiss her if she disobeys.

Lily is heartbroken but refuses to give up on their love. Ethan is equally resolute and tells her that he will do everything in his power to be with her.
Ethan and Lily devise a plan to elope and start a new life together. They pack their belongings and make plans to leave the mansion in secret.
As they are about to leave, they are caught by Ethan's father and the staff. Ethan's father is furious, and he orders Lily to be fired and sent away. Ethan pleads with his father, but he remains steadfast in his decision.

To be continued...