Finding Gerudo Town. Y/N POV

SOME SWEARING

(Before the Calamity had began)

You are setting out for Kara Kara Bazaar from Gerudo Canyon stable. The sun is boiling hot but you came prepared with heat resistance food. You begin making your way to Kara Kara Bazaar. As you start walking through the vast Gerudo Desert, you wonder about who you are going to find ( you are a lesbian and searching for love, you have really good taste). As you arrive at Kara Kara Bazaar, you immediatly buy some hydromelons to make some meals with heat resistance. Then, you start walking over to Gerudo Town. The walk to the town itself is pretty far, but thank Hylia that there isnt any monsters around here! You look west and see Divine Beast Vah Naboris. Shiekah People discovered the divine beasts and Naboris is the Gerudo Peoples divine beast. You heard that Urbosa, the chief of the Gerudo, pilots that huge robotic camel. You are halfway to Gerudo Town and you check your backpack for any rupees. You don't have that much, you have 500, you have a pretty average lifestyle, living in a small house in kakariko village and you do photography for a job. Finally, you arrive at the Gerudo Town gates. After the guards check to see if your a vai, you make your way inside. A lovely smell hits you, perfume and fresh fruit, a lovely smell. It's coming from the shops nearby. You go and look at some things. You buy some rushrooms to snack on and also buy the famous Noble Pursuit from the Noble Canteen. Time flies past and it is now 20:00. You decide to go for a walk around the Gerudo Town. Its a lovely night. A quiet breeze in the air, just perfect for walks like this, but you can't help but feel your being watched......