Momotodo🖤🤍, you're kidding, Smut

⚠️Includes
Fdom
Msub
Smut duh

3rd person pov

Todoroki is packing up his stuff as the end of school bell has just rang. Momo walks over and runs her finger down shotos arm. Shoto and Momo have always been close, sometimes they even kissed, but they were never in a relationship. "Hm?" Shoto looked up at Momo. (He's sitting! He's still taller!) "I have a surprise for you," she said with a wink. "Meet me in my dorm" she smirked and left the classroom.

Shoto's pov

After I had put my stuff back in my room and changed, I headed to Momo's dorm as she requested. Before I can even knock she opens the door. Immediately I feel my face start to heat up and it's not from my quirk. She is wearing a black, lacey, bralette that was almost completely translucent. She was also wearing a matching pair of underwear. To add to the outfit, she wore a black choker. She smirks and pulls me into her dorm. On her bed I see a vibrator, a dildo with a strap, which is stranger, and a bottle of lube. "W...what are we doing exactly?" I ask looking at her. She smirks and walk over to the bed, and pats an empty stop. "I've liked you for so long now" she says as I sit down. I blush. "Oh" I say, though it comes out as a whisper. She smiles and pusher me down. She loops her fingers around my sweats and starts pulling them down. I try to sit up but she pushes me back down again. She continues until my pants are completely off. She starts palming me through my underwear. My eyes widen in shock. I bite my lip, hoping my whimper didn't seep through. She pulls my underwear off and grabs the vibrator and lube. "W-wait! You're not gonna use that on m-me right?" I ask.

3rd person pov

Momo just smiles and puts some lube on the vibrator. "You're kidding..." Todoroki whispers. Momo grabs the toy and puts it against shotos whole. "Ngh..." he lets out accidentally. Momo smiles, slight blush on her cheeks as she pushes it in. "Ah!" Shoto moans. Momo takes the controller and turns it on, keeping it at a slow speed. Shoto whimpers and moans at the vibrations. He wiggled around, grabbing at the bed sheets. Momo turns the speed level up. "Ah, ngh!" Shoto moans out as he curls his toes. Momo smiles and pulls the toy out, turning it off. Shoto whines at the emptiness. Momo grabs the dildo with the strap. She puts it on and opens the bottle of lube. She looks at shoto and they lock eyes. They both blush and shoto nods. Momo lines herself up with shotos hole. She slowly pushes the dildo in. Shoto grips at the sheets and moans. Once Momo is completely in, she gives shoto a moment to adjust. After a few minutes shoto says, "you can move". Momo slowly starts thrusting in and out. "A-ah! Ngh" shoto moans out. Momo starts picking up the pace. "F-faster! Please!" He whines. Momo does as asked and goes faster. "Ah! Oh god!" Shoto moans out as Momo hits his prostate. "I-I'm close!" He moans out. "Cum for mommy, baby boy" That was enough to send shoto over the edge and he came on his chest. Momo continues thrusting. "Hah! M-Momo! I cant! Slow d-down!" Momo continues thrust and eventually shoto came again. This time Momo pulls out of shoto. She pulls shoto onto her lap. "You wanna ride mommy?" She asks. Shoto nods quickly. He aligns himself with the dildo and sits down on it. He throws his head back and wraps his arms around momos waist. He starts bouncing up and down, moaning uncontrollably in the process. Momo grabs shotos hips and starts slamming him down. "Fuck! Ah! Cumming!" He screams, holding tight onto Momo. "Fuuuuck" he moans out. He pants and just stays still, holding onto Momo. "You did great baby boy" he looks up at Momo and kisses her. "Can we cuddle?" He asks looking at her. "Of course baby boy" Momo takes the strap off and lies down. Shoto climbs up next to her, and lies down next to her. They cuddle and watch some romcom until shoto falls asleep.