3

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

[𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟]

After the ruckus that just happen in herta's space station our dearest protagonist's(Tsuki and kean)

Are now newly members of the astral express

You maybe wondering if why are there in found inside the astral express exactly?

Well...

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ
𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜
𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕪 𝔻𝕒𝕟 ℍ𝕖𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕥  𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕤𝕟𝕠𝕨
ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Tsuki and kean were walking in the station at herta's property exhausted since. They have been tagging along the way like lost puppy's

But for the reason of why they are at the station right now is because they had been called by himeko herself to be exactly Tsuki and keann looks at each other as they go towards her

They spotted himeko standing and behind her is the astral express,tsuki was amazed since she finally witness the unknown along with keann...  they snap from their daze when they notice himeko herself waving at them.

They go towards her as tsuki the first one to start the conversation

"ah! Sorry! Have we made you wait for us to long? If so! Were very sorry himeko!!"
Tsuki tone had i hint of shyness since she still not use to speaking or having conversation with other but to keann he is full time therapy dog to her..

"don't worry. You didn't made me wait for to long cutie"
Himeko smiles at the two
(lisa voice could not get out of my mind..)

"anyways! What is it you've called us for?"
Tiltted her head, raising her eyesbrows at himeko

"ah yes. The reason i called you here is to perhaps offer if you would like to join in the astral express!" himeko chuckles softly b̶u̶t̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ u̶n̶m̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ e̶y̶e̶s̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ h̶e̶l̶d̶ q̶u̶i̶t̶e̶.. f̶a̶m̶i̶l̶i̶a̶r̶?

Tsuki eyes widen a bit as she pause a sec as the emerging excitement sparks inside her just like the quick question arise from her mind 'wait going question.. Is keann going with me though? Maybe i should ask.'

"can keann come along with me though?"

Himeko was i bit suprise but frown when in secret she only wanted Tsuki to join she doesn't care of the boy that keeps following her
"oh? Why is that?"

"uhm.. well you see i can't easily just leave him here, his my nephew and my responsibility if i can't bring him along then i will probably get scolded by my older sibling."
She explained with little lie that you readers have to find out haha.

"i see.. Don't worry much, you can bring him along, as the astral express is more welcome"
Himeko responded she wanted to ask even more but for now she will kept it