Where and when

Japan, the Heian period (roughly 1200-800 years ago.

Kuchisake onna. Beautiful, stunning, married to a samurai.

One day, she saw her Samurai husband is cheating on her.

They fight about it and his husband slit her mouth from ear to ear making her to have a horrible creepy smile with a blood flowing down inside her mouth.

His husband said "Who will think you're pretty now?". And he run away.

She is crying and screaming loudly for help but there's no people to help her because they can't hear her screaming inside.

She died but her spirit was still alive so she became an ghost with her slitted mouth.

1995 - past, after the kuchisake-onna's incident

Sometimes, you will saw her in the empty alley, empty places or park with no people.

Dressed in beige or red coat with a sharp blooded rusty giant scissors.

She always wear mask to cover her mouth.

In passed 4 days, a boy is walking in the park. Seemingly happy and cheerful.

He saw a woman, tall, have a surgical mask with a scissors. He tried to follow her but kuchisake onna turned around.

She walked towards him and asked the boy "Am i pretty?" the boy said "yes, you look beautiful!"

Kuchisake onna took off her mask and he saw her with a slitted mouth.

The boy got terrified by her face and tried to run away. She use her demonic teleportation and said "Do you think I'm scary and terrifying?".

The boy tried to escape again but he can't escape because she can teleport.

He grabbed the boy's head and kill him by giant scissors.

(What and how)

Row No. 248 & 246 - Murder [stabbed 10 times by sharp object] Unidentified
Assailant

Row No. 7610 - Child Abuse [severely physically attacked by mother] Unidentified Name

(Why and who)

2000 - Past

A girl is shopping at supermarket and she bought a foods and lastly skin care.

She got home and she heard the rumor about kuchisake-onna. If you call her name 3 times in the mirror while the lights is off, she will show Infront of you while having surgical mask and will ask you some interesting questions.

The girl seems so innocent so she's gonna try it

She lighten up her candle and turned off the light, she keep the faucet to running water.

She said her name 3 times
"Kuchisake-onna"
"Kuchisake-onna"
"Kuchisake-onna"

She waited but nothing happened.

She repeated it
"Kuchisake-onna"
"Kuchisak-"

The water started turning into blood.

And the air inside is circulating with no scientific explanation.

Making the candle to blow.

But the air stopped.

The faucet started shaking.

And the blood got dried immediately.

The mirror cracks and the window exploded, it shows a empty pitch black void and a pale hand started reaching and she is walking backward while kuchisake-onna is going out into the mirror with a beige coat.

The girl is screaming and saying "Forgive me please"

Kuchisake-onna asked "am I beautiful?" And she said yes with a trembling voice.

She took off her mask and said "Am I beautiful?"

She thought answering yes will save her life but kuchisake-onna said "then you have to be beautiful too" The girl said thank you but no need. Kuchisake onna told her to be quiet and she will make her beautiful, the girl realized that she will do the same what happened to her.

The girl tried to escape but she can't.

Kuchisake-onna slit her mouth like hers and the girl is screaming.

The girl can't speak properly due to big scar.

She died in the bathroom and the light turned on.

0Murder Case0

The police found the body of the girl.