Part 14

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Dream POV

He dropped me off at the dorms but not before walking me to the door and kissing me before I went inside.

Jimin is such a gentleman. For both of our sake, I hope he always stays the same.

I went up to the dorm and closed the door putting my back up against. And Manura sat up and smirked.

"Tell me EVERYTHING." She said.

"First of all. Before I say anything. Look at the necklace. Check out the neck." I said and she sat up and squealed.

"Yesssss. Anything else?" She asked and I showed her the name plate necklace and she smiled.

"Oh my God. I love this. And I see the roses. I know a way to preserve them." She said picking them up.

"Do it. Imma go take a shower. Imma tell you everything when I come out." I said kicking off my shoes and she nodded and got up out of the bed.

I went to the bathroom and took off my makeup and took a shower and did my routine. I put my robe on and went to room again.

I started lotioning up while I told her about the date. And she preserved the petals and I found a shoe box and put them there and under my bed.

"Come get in my bed. I wanna watch a scary movie." I said opening my laptop and she laughed and came over to my bed laying with me.

And eventually we fell asleep.

The Next Day

I woke up to my alarm which woke me and Manura up. And she rolled off the bed and just laid there.

I picked up my phone and turned off my alarm and saw Jimin texted me.

jimin🤓: good morning pretty girl

dream💫: 🤭 good morning jimin

jimin🤓: come over to my house after work

dream💫: jimin...

jimin🤓: im not gonna try anything dream😭
jimin🤓: i just wanna watch a movie or 2

dream💫: okay jimin
dream💫: wyd

jimin🤓: im abt to just sit in this house bored asl

dream💫: take me to work?

jimin🤓: IM ON MY WAY!!!!!

dream💫: 😂😂
dream💫: can we stop for breakfast?

jimin🤓: whatever you want pretty girl

I smiled and put my phone down. I got out of the bed and made the bed. I went to the bathroom and took a shower and did my routine.

I came out and Manura was now sleep on her bed. I lotioned up and put oils on. And I got dressed. I put on a long dress down to my ankles and I put on some black and grey jordan 4's.

And I went to the bathroom and did my makeup and I straightened my hair keeping it in a side part.

I put my perfumes on and got my bag and right as I was about to text Jimin. He texted me saying he was outside waiting on me.

So I left out and Jimin was waiting by the door and he took my hand as I walked down the steps.

I LOVE how he treats me.

"I am so close to stealing your shoes." Jimin said making me laugh.

"Don't you have like...a SHIT ton of money?" I said making him laugh too.

"I do but some shoes I don't have. And I should rob you." He said opening the car door for me making me laugh.

I got in and we went to Playa Bowl and got fruit bowls. And we sat in the car. He drove and I was feeding him as he was driving.

When we got there we finished it up in the parking lot.

"You want me to go get you snacks?" He asked.

"I'm gonna get fat fucking with you. Because you always wanna bring me food." I said making him laugh.

"Do you want the snacks Dream?" He asked.

"Yes. Bring them quick. You know what I like." I said.

He got out the car and went around opening the door for me.

Jimin POV

I hate leaving her. And not being around her. But I love to see her WALK AWAYYYY.

The way her ass moves is like magic.

I opened the door for her following behind her to the break room. And the guy was in there sipping coffee leaned against the counter staring at her.

I stayed with her till she clocked in and made sure she got to her desk.

"I'll be back in like 15. You want me to take you to lunch?" I asked and she smiled.

I love how excited she gets when I ask her if she wants to go somewhere.

"Yes please." She said and I leaned down to her and she kissed me.

"Be quick Jimin." She said holding my hand and I kissed it leaving.

Dream POV

When Jimin left I turned on my computer and started setting up everything. And switching out the sign in and sign out sheets. And the other receptionist came and sat down.

"Sorry about yesterday. It just wasn't my day. I'd hate to come off rude." She said.

Awww not Jimin being right.

"It's okay. What's your name?" I asked.

"Tora." She said shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

"Nice to meet you too. You smell so good. What is that?" She asked and I smiled.

"Lemme put you ON." I said going in my bag and showing her my perfume and she smiled turning to me.

We spent the time talking about the different perfumes and scents we use. And then Jimin came back with the snacks and gave me the bag.

"Thank you." I said.

"You're welcome beautiful." He said and I motioned him to come to me. And I kissed him.

"I'll see you soon." He said kissing my cheek.

"Be safe Jimin." I said sitting back down.

"I will gorgeous." He said leaving out the building.

"Oh? Boyfriend?" She said.

"No. Not really...I don't know. Maybe." I said making her laugh.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. The Drug Dealer 1, 2, and 3. Don't Catch Feelings. The Baby Daddy. And Die For You.

Love you!💋