The date

|Ken p.o.v|
I yawned before getting out of bed, I threw on my cloak and went over to breakfast, which was some warm pancakes and bacon. I quickly ate before finding poppy and lyra for our next mission. "Okay poppy and lyra captain said that we have to find out how big, and strong those bombs are, We also need to find out if they know we're out base is." I said, I have to stay on task, I can't think of poppy right now. We dug another underground tunnel which wasn't as long as last time. I quietly crawled out the tunnel, and started hoping up some shelves until I was able to not be seen, "just do what I did"I said loud enough just for lyra and Poppy to hear me. While climbing up poppy slipped I quickly grabbed her scruff in-between my teeth, quickly pulling her into my arms since we were in a tight corner of the tent that was hidden by shelves. I felt blush spread across my cheeks but I snapped out of it and strained my ears as I heard the captain speaking, "okay we need twenty five 3 meter, Alchemist bombs with ab exact blow force of 13 if it is any stronger you all with most likely die, Made then we'll send out scouts to find their base once found we will place the bombs, and then set them off.", "Yes sir, I will let the alchemist and blacksmith know right away!" I heard some footsteps afterward.
-----_-----------------------------------------------
|Poppy p.o.v|
Poppy couldn't pay attention due to Stupid ken holding me like a pup with a toy, but ken had pretty warm paws that were rather soft and gentle, they felt like a pillow, but poppy can't care right now poppy needs to pay attention but ken won't let go, "Hey ken can you let go of poppy?" Poppy could fall asleep right now but poppy is on mission, "There isn't enough room for that, unless you wanna fall down and let the enemy know we're here" Ken whispered. Poppy did like fighting but She can't get caught now. Poppy felt ken's paws move around her body a little bit, which was a bit comfortable but not too much. "Ken could you keep your paws still" Poppy whispered.
----------------------
|Lyra p.o.v|
I noticed ken was grabbing poppy witch was a relief since I don't wanna hold poppy due to how unbelievable heavy she is, I also noticed ken was blushing just a little bit, hehe he must be embarrassed having to hug poppy like a teddy bear...I wish lan held me like that.....Lan is so handsome and hawt🔥"Lyra c'mon we're leaving" Ken told me before he swiftly hopped down and back into the tunnel leaving me and Poppy to do that same, I watched poppy just fall down, land and then run to the tunnel. I carefully place my paws before running to the tunnel. Once we reached the base lunch wasn't ready yet so I went to find lab who was still in his room, so I shut the door behind me, "Hey lan~ I'm bored wanna do something with me? I expect you to have some type of game we could play like chess or mages Castle?" I asked Lancelot (Lan), "We'll I think I know something we can do it isn't a game but it's something,... remember what we did a few weeks ago?" Oh please let him mean fucking, "Hmm which thing?" I asked hoping I knew the answer, "let me show you it's hard to explain" Lan said pulling me into a kiss, I slowly parted our lips, As lan grabbed my hands moving my body, he was talking about our dance night I thought he forgot.
-----------------------------------------
(Yes I did lyra and Lancelot since they have been dating for months unlike poppy and ken who aren't dating yet)