" 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 "

EARTH - 928 : AFTERNOON

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Miguel i want someone to join our team" Gwen said looking toward Miguel who looked up toward Her, "Who and Why?" He replied back.

"Her Names Y/n, She's very skilled and a friend of mind" Gwen said confidently, " We could use the extra Help!" Said Jessica who was listening in on the conversation, Miguel sighed, "Whats Her dimension?" Miguel said Standing up and so did Gwen," Earth - 645" Gwen replied as Jessica got ready to go.

Miguel opened the Portal, they put their mask on and walked through.

EARTH - 645 : AFTERNOON

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

" Hola~" you said waving at the kids that looked at you with awe, "Miss are you a cat!?" Asked a little girl, you smiled at her "I'm a spider cat but yes I'm a cat" you said as her mom was taking videos and pictures of the interaction you looked at the time on your watch, "Alright niña I have to go" you said giving her a little hug then swinging away.

You swing into a large window without anyone seeing  you then turned around to see Gwen and two other people "Que mierda!" You yelled out as Gwen put her hands in the air, "Gosh you scared me Gwen" you said putting a hand on your chest,"I'm sorry Y/n I didn't mean to scare you, I promise!" Gwen said as she jumped into you giving you a hug as you returned it.

"It been awhile since I last saw you you've grown up and blossomed!" You said giving her a kiss on the cheek you turned your head when you heard someone chuckle, "I'm Jessica Drew" a woman said with a smile, "Y/n, Y/n 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒛 Nice to meet you and are you Pregnant?" You said eyeing her stomach.

"I am We don't know the sex yet" she said, Then a man in the corner caught your attention, your cat belleza seemed to take a liking toward him as she was on his shoulder. You could also tell he was Mexican.

"parece que la belleza te ha tomado cariño" you said taking Belleza off his shoulder and putting her down on the ground. "tu nombraste su belleza" he said with his slightly deep voice.

"She's a beauty so it was only fair to name her that" you said as you turned your head to hear Gwen and Jessica say- " do you know what they are talking about?" Asked Gwen, "no clue" replied Jessica.

You shook your head with a smile, " Anyways what's the sudden meeting for?" You said as Gwen took off her mask, " well we want you to join our team!" Gwen said as she gave a slight bounce in her step.

"Sure I have some time on my hands" you said smiling. "Before we go are you a cat?" Jessica said with a hint of confusion in her voice, "Spider cat" you said as she gave a nod.

You turned towards the man, "I never got your name?" You said looked at him for an answer.

" Miguel O'Hara" he replied tossing you a watch that you gladly caught. "let's go" he said opening a portal then stepping into it.

 "let's go" he said opening a portal then stepping into it