Crazy in love

Yena/kimchi's POV:

"He broke up with me when I caught him cheated on me". Mi kyong wailed as she wiping her tears with tissue and Yeon koung handed her over a cup of coffee to get rid of her hang over. "W-wait, why is she still here?" Mi kyong suddenly asked looking at you confusedly.

"It's late already, kimchi's apartment is 30 minutes drives from here". Yeon koung said glanced at you as she took a sips of coffee. You're sitting beside Yeon koung while Mi kyong is on the other couch. "Go home as soon as you finish your coffee because it's late already". She added.

"No, I'm sleeping here Unnie. I'll just sleep on this couch. I don't want to feel alone at this time". Mi kyong replied with a pleading face and you looks at Yeon koung facepalm holding a cup of coffee.

"Yeah, so that you can rest". You said with a smile looking at Mi kyong. "I'll just sleep here on the couch too so you have someone to sleep with". You added with a smile again but Mi kyong just gave you a serious look and you have a strong feeling that she doesn't like you being around with Yeon koung.

"Here's your pillow and blanket brat". Yeon koung muttered and throw the pillow and blanket at Mi kyong. "You shouldn't be crying over a cheater, not worth it". She added then also handed you a pillow and blanket as she touches your hand in a flirty gesture as if she wanted to say something but she couldn't. You both looks back at Mi kyong who's now face buried on the corner of the couch covering a blanket. "I'll just turn the lights off so both of you can sleep well". She said and you just nodded with a smile.

"Goodnight". You said softly when Yeon koung was about to leave and she just nodded. It's very late at night but you still can't sleep so you went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water then texted Soo ah that you're going with her to Jeju because she waited 3 years for this to happen and you don't want to break what you have promised to her. "I'll just use the remaining money from my savings" You murmured as you sighed then got startled when someone wraps it's hand around the back of your neck while the other hand place on your waist and you know it's Yeon koung.

"Why are you talking to yourself?". She said and laughs softly then bend over to kiss your neck and it makes you feel weak.

"I-I was just texting Soo ah because she has been asking me to go with her to Jeju to meet her biological father so I'm asking you for a leave, if possible." You replied in a slow voice as Yeon koung slowly rubbing her hand on your waist gently.

"Okay, No problem. I'll just miss you". She whispered intensely then grabs your hand as she pulls you walking back together to the living room where Mi kyong was sleeping. The lights were off and the only lights has left is the lampshade in the living room. You hesitated to go with Yeon koung to her room because you were worried that Mi kyong might wake up so you keep pulling yourself away from her trying not to make any noise but she suddenly lifted you up and carry you into her room."What's the matter?"She muttered under her breath as she put you down slowly then looks at you.

"What if Mi kyong wakes up and --?". Yeon koung cut your words by suddenly grabbing your face with her both hands and kiss you with her tongue intensely while slowly lifted you up placing her left hand under your butt as you wrapping your legs around her waist and your hands wrapping around her neck to reciprocate her intense kiss. You can even taste the alcohol she drinks earlier and it's like you just want to drown in her kisses forever. She pauses a bit then looks at you as if both of you gasping for air.
"I-I don't know why I love you this much, Yeon koung". You murmured and she just laughs softly as she laying you down on the bed and unbuttons your top one by one on top of you looking so perfectly fine and makes you feel nervous at the same time.

"I can hear your heart beating so fast, are you scared?". She teased, a smirk on her face. You just nodded placing both of your hands in your chest to at least ease the defeaning noise of your chest. Yeon koung suddenly removed your hands and lifted your back a little then started slowly unhooking your bra as her hand brushes your skin. You feels awkward when she stares a bit on your breast while pulling your bra up without taking it off. You looks at her nervously as she leaned over your breast then starts licking your left breast, coating it in her saliva. Her left hand cupping and rubbing your right breast. You could feel the warm of her tongue and hand making you moan softly when she starts sucking your breast gently. You felt excited with her every touch as she starts kissing your stomach down to your bottom. You're watching her unzipping your pants, pulls your undie to the side and spread your legs then starts massaging your clit with her thumb. She pauses and looks at you with so much lust in her face then starts licking and sucking your clit making your back arch. You could even feel her tongue sliding into your opening making the feeling in your belly intense as your hand grasp tightly behind her head and it isn't new to you since it's your second time with Yeon koung. Your tears slipped down from your eyes as you moan softly trying not to make any noise when she inserted two fingers inside you and gently starts sliding it in and out of you, hurting but gives you pleasure at the same. Your back arches everytime she sucks and sips the juicy running down from your opening. She leaned over you, panting. "I'm sorry". She whispered and kisses you on your forehead down to your lips. Yeon koung is like your better half and you are her other half who just met unexpectedly.