Jiraiya

Naruto had been training with Jaraiya for two and a half years now when he all of a sudden noticed a change. He was getting more and more headaches and his eyes would start to burn during training. Then one day while he was looking in the mirror he saw his eyes change in a markable way. His left eye turned to look like silver lightning running through crystal blue water, while his right eye changed to look like bright red fire on the outside of the iris while the inside slowly faded to a dark red almost black fire.

When he saw the change he rushed out of his room towards pervy Sage and yelled, "Pervy Sage! Something is wrong with my eyes." Jiraiya looked at him and saw one of his eyes had turned Majestic blue while the other looked like fire and quickly looked away so as not to look into the hypnotizing eyes.

He then stated, "Naruto, that's your kekkai-genkai's. The blue one makes people do what you want while the fire like one makes it so you can rewrite the soul and DNA of something or someone. For the blue one to work you just have to look into their eyes for one second. For the fire like one to work you have to touch whatever or whoever you want to change. Your father had the blue one called Maindokontorōru while your mother had the fire like one called Tamashī no dīenuē." Jiraiya finished and immediately regretted letting the last sentence slip out, because Naruto stared at him.

"M-my parents? You knew them? Who are they! Tell me Jiraiya!" Naruto began yelling, then he realized something and walked closer to Jiraiya, pulling his chin so he would face him and looked into his eyes. He then stated again, "Jiraiya, who were my parents."

With this, Jiraiya had to comply. He stated, "Your mother was Kushina Uzumaki, the Red Hot Habanero, and your father was Minato Namikaze, the Yondaime also know as the Yellow Flash." At this Naruto gasped from shock, but quickly recollected himself and asked, "Why didn't anyone tell me?"

Jiraiya tryed to fight Naruto's control the entire time, but knew he couldn't as his mouth opened and he said, "Because you are the villages weapon, and they wanted to make sure that they have complete and utter control over you."

Naruto looked at him in disgust he then came up with a brilliant idea and said, "Jiraiya, you are now my slave. You love me with all your heart. I am your master, your God, your reason for living. I am your whole world. You do anything and everything I desire. You are nothing without me. You are always extreamly horny. Obeying me brings you the most joy you have ever felt. My touch raises your sensitivity 100 times it's normal levels. You live to serve me. You follow me willingly and without question. Pain and ridicule brings you pleasure. You are my tool. I can use you as needed. You are nothing but my cumdump slave. But when you are around other people you act like your normale self unless I order you other wise. Now nod if you understand." With this, Jiraiya nodded and smiled. "You are a slave, a being lower than a dog, you shouldn't be on your feet or wearing clothes. Strip and get on all fours."

Jiraiya did as he was told and smiled up at Naruto. Naruto then looked at Jiraiya before saying, "I have an idea, Jiraiya. Now start preping yourself." As naruto said that he watched as Jiraiya put four fingure in his moth and sucked on them before puting one in his ass, finguing himself and moaning. naruto smirked before continuing, "Once your done preping yourself, I'm going too put a henge on you. Go into town, carve a hole in a bathroom wall in a men's bathroom, and put the top half of your body through it. Stay there for the rest of the day, and come back to the hottel room at midnight. Make sure not to let a drop of cum drip from your hole while your gone."

Naruto then noticed Jiraiya had his intire fist shoved up his ass and smiled. Naruto then pulled out Jiraiya's fist and placed the henge on him. The henge turned Jiraiya into a 5'5" skiny male with a female looking body with the word Cumdump inscribed on his ass and a number count for how many people have cum inside.

He then sent Jiraiya off and watched as he crawled to the nearest building witch so happened to be a gay brothel. Naruto followed silently and watched as Jiraiya carved a hole in the wall of the men's bathroom and stuck the top half of his body through it. Naruto then left the bathroom and went up to some of the guests and hypnotised them into fallowing him into the bathroom.

When they were in the bathroom he ordered them to do as they pleased to Jiraiya and spread the news about the wonderfull onahole in the bathroom. He then deactivated his eyes and watched as five of the eight men ran out of the bathroom and spread the news like wild fire, while the other three discused who would go first.

One of them, a slim but fit man, stepped up to Jiraiya and groped his ass while looking at Jiraiya's hole. He watched as it opened and closed begging to be filled. The man smirked before he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Once his cock was free he immediately shoved it into Jiraiya's ass. The man went at a fast and brutal pase for 15 minutes before cumming in Jiraiya's ass. During this time the five who left to tell everyone else came back in with a huge group of men. Naruto smirked before leaving the men to fuck Jiraiya senseles.