Orochimaru

Naruto was sitting on the bed closest to the window staring up at the moon as it shined brightly down upon him. When midnight struck Jiraiya crawled back into the room and made his way over to Naruto and releasing a small moan to get the boys attention. Naruto looked down at Jiraiya before saying, "Jiraiya, how much money and cum did you collect?"

Jiraiya quickly handed over the cash and turned his ass towards his master only for Naruto to see that Jiraiya's ass had a bright red 75 shining on it. "Good little slave. Now it's time to let out all the cum into a few jars. I can tell by how much your stomach is bulging that your about ready to explode with cum!" Naruto then grabbed 5 large jars and placed the first one against Jiraiya's hole. "Release."

This continued until Jiraiya's hole was a hundred percent empty.

Naruto then took all the jars and said, "Now Jiraiya I know how much you like your research and fealing durty so, drink all the cum you collected. Its your dinner!"

Jiraiya quickly started downing the cum happily as he bucked his hips trying to get friction to his arousal before he came while drinking the cum.

Once Jiraiya was on the last jar Naruto said, "Jiraiya, once you finish drinking, put your jars in the sink and go get on your bed." He then went over to Jiraiya's bed and got all the equipment he was going to use ready.

After a few minutes Jiraiya crawled over to him and hoped onto his bed. He then turned to Naruto, waiting for Naruto to tell him what to do next. Once Naruto turned around he chained Jiraiya's hands and legs to the bed posts.

Once Naruto was sure that Jiraiya was secured to the bed he turned around and grabbed a collar, a ball gag, and a cock cage. He quickly put everything into place before grabbing three vibrating dildos and shoving them into Jiraiya's ass. Once Naruto had the three dildos in place he turned them on before casting a jutsu over them to keep them constantly fucking in and out of Jiraiya all night, before heading to bed.

The next day Naruto got up and looked over to Jiraiya who was still moaning and trying to buck while his restraints held him still. Naruto smirked before walking over to him and releasing the restraints, and stopping the jutsu that was having the three vibrating dildos fucking Jiraiya's ass. Once Jiraiya was free Naruto commanded him to do the same thing as yesterday before watching Jiraiya crawl out of the hotel room and back to his hole in the bathroom wall.

Naruto then left the hotel room as well and walked into the forest hoping to find a perfect place to build his new home.

(Time skip)

As Naruto put the final details on the house he stepped back and smiled proudly at his work. The house was truly beautiful and he couldn't wait for the day he would have all of his lovers and sex slaves under the same roof.

 The house was truly beautiful and he couldn't wait for the day he would have all of his lovers and sex slaves under the same roof

As he was gazing at his master piece he heard a branch snap to his left. He quickly pinpointed the intruder before switching himself out with one of his shadow clones, dispelling the clone right after, and masking all of his chakra. A few minutes after he hid he saw the intruder walk out of the forest and what he saw brought a huge smirk to his face.

Standing in front of his new home was noneother than the snake sanin himself, Orochimaru. As Naruto looked closer he saw moltiple deep claw marks covering Orochimaru's pale skin. He quickly made his decision before stepping out of his hiding spot.

As he stepped out he turned on both of his eyes and waited for Orochimaru to notice him while he walked closer. Once Naruto was just a few feet away from Orochimaru, Orochimaru's head shot up and their eyes immediately connected. Naruto quickly told Orochimaru to freeze before he walked up to him and lightly grabbed Orochimaru's cheek while Orochimaru tried to move. Naruto then said, "Heal," before stepping away and watching as all the claw marks closed and heald leaving nothing behind.

Naruto then looked back into Orochimaru's eyes and said, "Orochimaru, you are now my slave. You love me with all your heart. I am your master, your God, your reason for living. I am your whole world. You do anything and everything I desire. You are nothing without me. You are always extreamly horny. Obeying me brings you the most joy you have ever felt. My touch raises your sensitivity 100 times it's normal levels. You live to serve me. You follow me willingly and without question. Pain and ridicule brings you pleasure. You are my tool. I can use you as needed. You are nothing but my cumdump slave. But when you are around other people you act like your normale self unless I order you other wise. Now nod if you understand this."

Naruto turned off his eyes before saying, "Now summon the king of snakes, then strip and get down on your hands and knees with your ass up." Once Naruto was done talking he watched Orochimaru follow his command before turning to the king of snakes. Once the king of snakes finished looking around he stared down at me and Orochimaru in confusion and a bit of anger.

Once Naruto was sure he had the huge snakes attention he quickly trapped him with his eyes before using a mating jutsu on him. Naruto then watched as the giant snake rapped around Orochimaru and quickly entered inside of him. Naruto then walked over to Orochimaru and performed a jutsu that he had stumbled upon during one of those times Jiraiya left him alone for training. He smiled as he watched Orochimaru squirm as a new furtile womb formed inside Orochimaru's stomach.

He continued to watch as Manda fucked Orochimaru senseles. As Orochimaru bounced on Manda's cock Naruto decided to make Orochimaru aware of what was happening to him so he turned on his eyes while saying, "Orochimaru your mind is aware but you cannot move whatsoever except to please Manda. You are a helpless breeding bitch nothing else."

Naruto then turned it back off and watched. After a bit, he watched Manda and the new breeding bitch, Orochimaru, cum. But Orochimaru finished cumming first while Manda took another hour to finish cumming. Greatly inflating Orochimaru's stomach in the process. When Manda finished he resummoned back to his home exhausted, leaving Orochimaru trembling, and twitching on the ground with Manda's cum slowly dripping out of his used ass.

Naruto quickly rushed over before grabing a knotted butt plug from one of his seals and shoving it up Orochimaru's ass to make sure that the rest of Manda's cum stayed inside Orochimaru's new womb. He then turned his eyes back on and sayed, "Orochimaru your sanity has returned now but yoj loved every single minute of your breeding. You wish it could go on forever." Naruto then quickly turned off his eyes before watching Orochimaru for any signs of his sanity returning.

Once Naruto was sure that Orochimaru had regained most of his sanity he made sure that the butt plug was in place before telling Orochimaru to lead him to the base that they were using right now.