fearless, head pats.

𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗺'𝘀 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗛 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 ... 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐮𝐧
-𝖢𝖠𝖴𝖲𝖤 𝖨'𝖬 𝖦𝖮𝖭𝖭𝖠 𝖡𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖪 𝖮𝖴𝖳, 𝖮𝖴𝖳

 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐮𝐧-𝖢𝖠𝖴𝖲𝖤 𝖨'𝖬 𝖦𝖮𝖭𝖭𝖠 𝖡𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖪 𝖮𝖴𝖳, 𝖮𝖴𝖳

fearless,  head  pats

THE  MEMBERS  OF  LESSERAFIM  WERE  GATHERED  TOGETHER
TO  LISTEN  TO  THEIR  DEBUT  SONG. 

to say goeun was excited was an understatement; she was thrilled to have finally finished recording and was eagerly awaiting to hear her own, and as well as the other member's parts as well. she sat next to the youngest, eunchae, and excitedly nudged her.

"eunchae-ah, are you excited?" she smiled at the maknae. goeun was highly impressed that she had managed to debut at such a young age; eunchae was amazing as a dancer, and from the muffled snippets she had heard of eunchae's voice in the recording room, she sounded amazing, just like all the other members.
eunchae smiled her adorable smile and nodded. "we worked so hard for this, i can't wait to hear all of us!"
hearing their conversation, the other unnies smiled and chaewon reached out to pat eunchae's forehead. goeun reached over to pat chaewon's head back. sakura patted goeun's head, yunjin went for kazuha, kazuha went for garam, and garam went to yunjin.

it was a head patting chaos, but maybe that's how it was going to be: chaotic. fun. they would form a family of seven girls with different dreams. and with every head pat, the members would form a staircase so that evey other member could touch the stars of their dreams.

they all cheered excitedly as the producer pressed play. the intro, it was a combination of their voices. and as garam sang, they all hooted. eunchae cheered "chae, chae!" for when chaewon sang. and when yunjin sang, goeun cheekily reached over to high-five her. at kazuha's part, she covered eunchae's ears in a funny manner as she swore. and when her own part came, she flipped her hair, earning giggles. as sakura sang, she cheered the loudest. "WIFEY!!!!" which earned her a smack from the wifey in question. and when she heard eunchae, she engulfed the youngest in a tight hug.

the song proceeded smoothly, but by the time of the bridge, goeun noticed that both garam and eunchae had fewer lines in stark contrast to the other members. and goeun was never one to differentiate between members, lines, and vocal abilities; she didn't care for that. but she had only heard garam in the first verse and now, in the bridge. and eunchae? only in the two pre choruses! as the last words of the song played out, she frowned as she realized that eunchae received barely four seconds in lines. the maknae herself didn't seem to mind, as she cheered along and happily clapped. but goeun was fond of details, and she caught the way the maknae's eyes were glassy, almost.

she engulfed her in a hug, as the other members cheered. they weren't so close, yet, that she could kiss her on the forehead or something, since eunchae was a later addition. but she silently comforted her. a pat to the head and a whisper.

"you were amazing, eunchae."