Wishing on Dandelions

"Razor, Razor!  I found this really cool spot on the mountains!"  Bennett exclaimed while taking Razor's hand and running to the mystery destination.  "I don't quite remember the name, but if we hurry maybe we'll be able to make some wishes!"  Razor looked at Bennett in confusion.  He didn't necessarily want to leave Wolvendom, but he was curious on how'd the two would wish.  "How far is the..."  Razor paused, looking at the ground wearing a frustrated expression.  "Place!"  Bennett looked back at the other boy, while thinking, letting out a "hmm", before replying with "It isn't too far, it should be a quick walk as long as my luck doesn't impact us."  Razor nodded his head in response.  He then sped up so that the two were side by side. 

The two sprinted across Mondstadt, making sure to avoid any monsters or hilichurl camps on the way.  They both loosely agreed that today- or tonight was not a time for figuring.  Even when the boys were spotted and being chased, they fled, despite Razor's will to fight.  Bennett had to drag him away from the threats.  The two left several footprints and marks from Razor's sword when he attempted to fight. 

Soon enough, Razor and Bennett climbed the mountain.  "Tah-dah!"  Bennett yelled, proudly and he suddenly stopped.  Razor looked at the field of dandelions in awe.  Bennett let go of the wolf boy's hand and knelt down.  Razor looked over Bennetts shoulder, who was looking to pick two perfect dandelions.  After plucking two of the fluffy seed covered flowers out of the ground he quickly held one out to Razor.  "Here, make a wish then blow the seeds off!  Although you should probably take the other one because I accidentally knocked some of the seeds of this one."  Bennett said while moving carefully so he doesn't blow off any seeds from the perfect dandelion.  He gave the flower to Razor.  Razor stared at the dandelion and asked, "What should Razor wish for?"  Bennett looked over, exhaling what would of been him blowing the seeds off the green stem.  "I dunno, I guess anything you would want?  There's no limitations when it comes to wishing!"  Bennett replied with a smile.  Razor's lips formed a line and his eyebrows furrowed as to say, "that wasn't helpful". 

Soon after he hears Bennett blowing the seeds off of his dandelion in multiple tries, there always seeming to be another stuck to the stem.  Razor quickly thought of a wish and blew the seeds off his flower.  The boys watched as the seeds flew into the.  stary sky.  "What did Bennett wish for?"  Razor asked, looking at Bennett, who was still holding the flowers stem.  Bennett chuckled while saying, "If you say what you wished for it won't come true!"  Razor's eyes sunk as he replied with, "Razor is sorry... He... did not know."  This immediately make Bennett feel guilty.  "No, no, no!  It's okay, you didn't know after all!"  He said while waving his hands.  "I wished that tonight would go smoothly.  I really wanted you to have a nice time out of Wolvendom."  Bennett sat down in the grass and Razor followed.  Razor smiled, although it looked awkward.  "Razor wished that him and Benny will adventure... Together... Always."  He shared.  Bennett's cheeks went red.  "That’s really sweet!  I hope we can adventure together all the time too."  He said, or more of yelled as he lent over and rested his head on Razor's shoulder, whose hair brushed against Bennett in a comfortably-uncomfortable way.  Razor, who was holding himself up with his arms replied,

"Razor's hungry..."