Prologue

Elizabeth Chelsea Walter

I walked into my school ignoring every girl and boy that spoke to me. Everyone was just annoying. Lola, my bestfriend, told me I always have this disgusted look on my face. I just think it's my face. I walked toward my locker putting my purse in along with the rest if my belongings.

"Hey babe!" I heard behind me. I instantly smiled. I turned around to my boyfriend, Ronald.

"Hey babe! I missed you so much!" I said. He scrunched his eyebrows and looked at me.

"I just saw you yesterday. " he said.

"I know but my parents get on my nerves. They're fucking idiots!" I said getting mad all over again.

"What happened this time?" He asked as a bit of annoyance was sensed.

"They bought me a yellow car instead if pink! Do you know how annoying that is? " I semi-yelled as some people look my way but I didn't care.

"Elizabeth, your overreacting. Just calm down. Class starts in five min-" he started but got interrupted.

"Hey Elizabeth!" Lola yelled walking over to me."Ronald." She said glaring at him.

"Hey, look, im going to go to class before you piss me off." I said turning and walking to class. Im so freaking tired of this school. Can't wait until I graduate.

*

*

*

"Hello darling." My mother said once she saw me come through the door.

"Oh my god mom. What do you want? Stop bothering me!" I yelled glaring at her. She looked down then back up at me.

"You know what? Im tired of you talking to me like that! I am your mother. You shouldn't disrepect me like that! You can't do that anymore" She yelled. I walked toward her looking her straight in the eye.

"Or what?" I said. She stared at me teary eyed."That's what I thought." I said walking up the stairs. I saw my father come downstairs passing me up while smiling. I rolled my eyes and continued walking up the stairs. When I arrived in my room, I lied down on the bed while putting my headphones on. I was so sleepy. All I remember doing was staring at the ceiling before falling asleep.

I woke up to the sound of voices. My headphones were of and my phone was gone. I felt around for my phone while my eyes still closed. When I didn't feel it, I opened my eyes and searched around on my bed for it. I looked around my room and saw a suitcase with clothes in it.

"Your up!" My father said standing in the corner of my room.

"Get the hell out of my room!" I yelled at him. Why is he in here anyway? Their not allowed in my room.

"Damn, you just gon let her talk to you like that?" A black man said walking into my room. My eyes widened.

"What is that man doing in my room?" I yelled.

"Yo pops ask me to do a favor for him. This my boy so ima do that. You coming to stay with me until he says you can leave. Im Romondre but you can call me Dre." The man said.

"No, I can call you the man that need to get out of my room. Get out! Im not staying with you!" I yelled.

" George, this lil girl got me fucked all the way up if she think she bouta talk to me like im a damn bitch. Getcho ass up and get in the car before I have to force you!" He yelled in my face.

"No. I don't know you. Daddy, can you please get the bad man out?" I said simply.

"What happend to George? Since when did you start calling me Daddy" he asked with a smirk." Go get in the car NOW!" He said.

I sat there. I wasn't going to show him how scared I was. He looked at me like I had 2 heads and walked toward me. I pulled me up by my hair and dragged me out of the room. When we got to the car, he pushed me inside while my father put my bag in the back. I started crying.

"Where are we going?" I asked while we pulled off.

"We is going to my neighborhood." He said with an evil smirk on his face.

"And where the hell is that?" I said

"The Hood." he simply stated. I got a look of fear on my face. Why did George do this to me? The Hood? With all those black hoodlums and thugs? Where the girls have sex with almost anybody they can find? Where someone gets shot everyday? Where poor people live?

first chapter yay!