Chapter One

Elizabeth Chelsea Walter

I pulled my suitcase out of the the trunk of this man's car.

" Um, man?" I said snapping my fingers. He looked at me with a mean face." Come get my suitcase and bring it inside!" I said.

"Listen lil' girl. I ain't yo damn servant. And my name aint 'man'. It's Dre and you gone treat me with respect. Pick up that ugly pink ass suitcase and bring it inside." He said calmly.

" You can't talk to me like that. " I said. " Who the hell do you think you are! I am Elizabeth Chelsea Walter! I will have my friends at home to come and murder you!" I said. He looked at me like I was stupid and came closer.

" And I will get all my hoes to come beat dat ass up and get my niggas to shoot it with silver bullets. Don't play with me lil' girl. I will ruin yo life. GET THE FUCK IN THE HOUSE! I AINT GONE ASK YOU AGAIN!" He yelled. I jumped, grabbed my suitcase, and ran in the house.

"Daddy, why you yelling?" A girl asked coming down the 3 stairs. This place is so.... Low Class. " Who is this White Girl?" She asked with a mug.

" That isn't my name. " I said with the same mug.

" It's yo name today and don't get no attitu-"

" Okay Chay. Stop messin' with the girl. Why you even up? You got school. " Dre said.

" I heard yellin' so knowin me, I came to see what is was. Why this White Girl here?" Chay asked.

" Ill tell you tomorrow.  Anyway, she gone be sleepin' in yo room." Dre said.

"What?" I asked.

"On the floor?" Chay asked.

" No, in the bed with you." Dre said.

"Ok." She said with a smirk. She walked upstairs and I followed. She went in a room that was blue." This my room. Put yo stuff down. Go take a shower and stuff cuz you cant get in my bed when you just been outside and do you, White Girl" she said. I rolled my eyes.

"My name is Elizabeth Chelsea Walter." I said.

"Damn, is that yo first name?" She asked.

"First, Middle and Last. Duh!" I said.

"Woooooo! She bouta make me beat dat ass!" She said balling her fist up. 

"Yeah right." I mumbled walking out the room to the restroom. I picked up a towel that was on the counter and cut on the water. I got undressed and looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't like my body. I had a small behind and my boobs were medium sized. I want a body like Chay. She had a gigantic behind and boobs.  She was beautiful. Her hair was very curly. Like a fro and she is tall.

The whole world's scared,

so I swallow the fear

The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer

So cool in lying and we try, try, try

but we try too hard

And it's a waste of my time.

Done looking for the critics, cause they're everywhere

They don't like my jeans,

they don't get my hair

Exchange ourselves and we do it all the time

Why do we do that, why do I do that (why do I do that)?

I got out the shower and put on my clothes. I walked out the restroom and into Chay's room putting my dirty clothes in a part of my suitcase.  I looked over at Chay who was on the house phone.

"That's so inappropriate. You so nasty." She said laughing. " Tell Mya to come by my house tonight. " she said."Okay, bye." She said hanging up.

"So who was that?" I asked.

"Nobody." She said.

"Ok, don't tell me. I didn't care anyway." I said mumbling the last part.

"Well if you didn't care, why the hell you asked?" She said with attitude in her voice.

"No reason. Anyway, im tired. Scoot over."  I said walking toward the bed.

"You know what I-" she got cutt off by the sound of knocking. She ran out the room. "Who is it?" She yelled. I climbed in bed as I heard the door open and close. Then I heard footsteps coming near. Chay, a girl, and a guy walked.

"Who is you?" The girl asked.

" Elizabeth Chelsea Walter." I said.

"Damn, is that your first name? Cuz you know them white girls be having multiple first names." The boy said while laughing. The other's joined in. I frowned.

"That wasn't funny and no, it's my first, middle, and last." I said with attitude.

"Oh forreal?" He asked. I nodded. "I don't care." He said sitting down on the small sofa in Chay's room.

"Well, im Mya. That's my brother Hakeem. Ima call you E okay?" She said smiling. I smiled at her. She was nice and pretty. I wouldn't mind looking like her also.

"Thank You! Your the only nice person I've met since I've been here." I said.

"Oh, she throwing shade, bruh." Hakeem said.

"Excuse me?" I said.

" Why do you say the whole word? She was like 'Excuseee Meee?'" Hakeem said laughing with Chay.

"Yall stop messing with her." Mya said giggling.

" I ain't say nothing." Chay said.

"You laughed though , Chaydon." Hakeem said.

"Shut up Hakeem. Ugly ass." She said back.

"Who?" He said.

"You. Whatchu' mean?" She said.

"Man, whateva. " he said cutting on the t.v that was in the room.

-----------

Do you like it?