•|• lore+chars •|•

||basic lore stuff||

There's two kingdoms. One is in the east, where it's always sunny. This kingdom is reigned over by the Tenma Family and is called Solaria, named after the obvious factor of there always being sun there.

However, Solaria has been in an age-long feud with their enemies, Lumiria, ruled by the Hinomoris. They'll stop at nothing to get their land back.

These kingdoms are also secretly under target by a group of assassins, who have been trained to hate the kingdoms and everyone in them.

And there is also a village for each kingdom that is being affected by the fighting.

Solaris and Lumiria have been in a feud for longer than anyone can remember. They're on about equal standings now.

They both have a group of a few elite soldiers - on both sides called the Elites consisting of about 4-5 people.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Characters

Main Characters (there will be a focus on these guys! woo!)

// Toya Aoyagi.
Solarian Dragon Tamer Elite.
Solarian.

Toya has a great life. He has his dragon, Sevi, his friends, and a room in the palace! Well, not necessarily in the palace. But why does he feel so empty inside?
He feels like there is nowhere to turn for him. He's just constantly trapped being one of the elite Solarian knights. He's watched his friends come to power in the army, and then die because of it.
And, worst of all, he feels like a spare. A replacement. He doesn't even feel like being in the Elites anymore.
Every day is a repeat for him.
He hopes someone can come along and break his curse.

// Akito Shinonome
Assassin/disguised assassin.
Unaffiliated.

Akito doesn't need friends. He was born to be a cold as steel fighting machine without showing any human emotions. He wasn't trained to express any emotion at all, except hate. He was trained from a young age to kill in many ways.
But, because of that, his childhood was very messed up. His father never loved him and just looked at him as if he was disposable.
He'd never been recruited for as big a job as assasinating the prince of Solaria, and worst of all, he had to race his sister, who was aiming to kill the Lumirian royalty at the time. Whoever didn't kill their respective royal, would be punished, and treated as a failure.
As if he wasn't treated like that already.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Solarians

// Tsukasa Tenma
Prince of Solaria.
Solarian.

Tsukasa is the first in line to the throne of Solaria. Because of this, he's constantly too busy attending meetings, events and other things to hang out with any of his real friends, or his beloved sister, Saki. When he was a young prince, he made the decision that saved Toya's life in an exchange for Toya's complete devotion to Solaria.

// Saki Tenma
Princess of Solaria.
Solarian.

Nobody has any time for Saki anymore. She constantly remains the spare, the unwanted, unneeded princess. This has sparked a bit of rebellion in her which has caused her to sneak out at night to secretly meet with a small group of four people, one the Princess of Lumiria, their enemies.

// Mizuki Akiyama
Solarian Musketeer Elite.
Solarian (born Lumirian).

Mizuki's life has been hard. They were rejected from the Lumirian army because of their inexperience and 'not proper training'. They then went on to move to Solaria and slowly worked their way up the ranks to the top of the army, trumping everyone who stood in their way.

// Rui Kamishiro
Solarian Mage Elite.
Solarian.

Rui is one of the very few people in the world with access to magic. He uses this to hold some kind of shadow over Lumiria, being able to use magic to spoil their plans. However, magic doesn't work on love, and he's found himself in a romance that he can never have, especially if it gets into the public eye...

// An Shiraishi
Solarian Knight Elite.
Solarian.

An's life has been pretty good. She has a great life in the castle, has great parents and great friends who support her actions. She enjoys her life and her friends. She may or may not have a crush on a girl from the village, though...

//Keep tuned for updates when new chapters come out!