Prologue

'Stories are meant to be told but not mine.' I'm invisible nobody cares about me if I said the truth people would laugh at my face. People would care for only a second and that's to convince you so you can tell them about you so the next second they hurt you. That's what my bestfriend did to me. I prefer being invisible that nobody gets to know me. Why? Because I hate attention. It's like all they want is to get to know your weaknesses so they can hurt you even harder.

Here we are High School you've got the jocks, the nerds, the preps, the rebels, and then there's where I fit in the 'lost ones' the ones that don't really fit anywhere. Oh and almost forgot the Queen Bee Mrs. Hannah Williams A.K.A the school whore and the bitch all in one. She has dated pretty much every single guy in the school and now well she's with my ex-bestfriend Erick Waters. Even his name was hot until that bitch took him away although he fitted in in the 'lost ones' he was a hell of a guy nice,hot,kind ,etc. But now officially broken.

As the school bell rang I prayed that the English teacher would not ask me the same question again and there's a reason which we'll get to later. Oh great I thought like out of all the seats there were the Queen Bee and Erick had to be making out in mine. Goodbye old seat I don't even want to touch you anymore the smell of seventeen year olds doing sex ain't my thing.

"Good Morning Students" Mrs. Lawrence greated us with a smile on her face. How can she I even have that smile still at 40? She must've had such a life when she was young. As she took the attendance of the students I still thought about what the hell I should answer her I mean like it's good overthinking what you're going to say it makes you a better person I might say.She continued with her class. I guess she forgot I thought.

"Mrs. Blake Adams will you tell us your story? This would be apart of your grade in this exam taking place next week." The demon just spoke. I was very wrong see I should never be a Phychic.

"Well Mrs. Lawrence I don't think you should ask a question that makes another person uncomfortable. Because this well just makes me feel in that way. But since you insist I'll give you my miserable story so you can see why I didn't want to tell you because the reason is I didn't want to remember." I took a breathe and I stood up "Hi there I am Blake Adams. I was born on July 7th 1999. My story well it's pretty short when I was 14 my mom died my dad killed her because she didn't want him to get a job since then my dad has been on jail. I've lived with my grandma since then. My bestfriend left me 2 years ago." At this moment a tear goes down my cheek and well Queen Bee starts laughing while Erick seems hurt. "I've been bullied the rest of my life and yeah that's my story hope you liked making me feel miserable once again." After those last words I took my backpack and I left the classroom and so luckily the bell rang seconds after. Erick well he ran behind me "Blake" "Blake I heard someone call my name and then it all went black.