我对象是无限游戏NPC

My object is an infinite game NPC

Description:
Xie Yan has a secret. He liked his brother Yu Wenshui for twelve years. However, not all secret loves have endings. Xie Yan's secret love ended with the death of the crush. Until one day, Xie Yan strayed into a game world called "The Gate of Reality". Lights flickered, electricity sizzled, and the corridors were in chaos. Deep in the corridor, there was the faint sound of a hatchet scratching the floor tiles. The teammates beside him were already running away in fright, but Xie Yan was the only one who was still standing there, staring blankly at the figure that was getting closer and closer in the corridor. It wasn't until the man covered in blood approached with the hatchet in hand that he finally moved, but he didn't retreat, but moved forward. He jumped into the man's arms and whispered: "I will never let you go again." A few worlds later, a new post was posted on the Gate of Reality forum. The number of replies surpassed countless strategy posts, and it became popular at the top several months. Title: I was shivering behind the door and worried about how to live. The boss was sticking with an NPC behind the door and fell in love. In the photo, there are ruins and wreckage, and the atmosphere is gloomy, but Xie Yan is smiling happily with his arms around Yu Wenshui's neck. For Xie Yan, this is his reality.

Author: Zi Huan