Chapter two

They have now arrived at Mark's house. Arriving at the gate, Haechan suddenly stopped and just stared at the house. He thought: it is so big...
Mark opened the gate and invited him in. Haechan looked hesitant. Mark said to him:
- don't be afraid, I just want to help you
- ...
- come with me
Haechan was still hesitant, but he didn't really have a choice ,he had nowhere else to go. He looked Mark in the eye and felt he could trust him, so he followed him.

_____9pm
Inside the house, Mark began to ask the boy lots of questions. He wanted to know who he was, where he was from, how old he was and why these people were after him. But the boy didn't seem to want to answer. He didn't move and he was just staring at the ground. Mark was really tired and figured the boy was probably too, so he decided to ask him again the next day.

- Do you want to take a shower? I'll get you some clothes
- ...
- Come on, I'll show you your room.
Haechan walked timidly behind Mark, wondering if he'd done the right thing by following him. He seemed nice, but could he really trust him? After all, he was a stranger. But he had no other choice because staying outside was even more dangerous and risky for him.

They were now standing in front of a huge door.
- You sleep here, I'll go and get you some clothes.
- yes
- Take a shower, okay?
- ...
- Be right back

Mark went to his room and started looking for new clothes for the boy.
Meanwhile, Haechan was looking at the room in awe and thought it was gigantic.  Everything was so clean and beautiful.
He took off his clothes and entered the shower.

Thirty minutes later, Mark knocked on the door.
- Can I come in? Have you finished?
- ...
No answer. He decided to enter the room. The room was empty, but noise was coming from the shower.
- oh, he's not finished yet
Mark put the clothes on the bed and went back to his room.

A few minutes later, Haechan got out of the shower, saw the clothes on the bed, picked them up and got dressed. When he had finished, he sat down on the bed, not knowing what to do. He was still wondering whether following Mark was a good idea. He suddenly felt tired and fell asleep a few minutes later.

Mark was in his room, wondering what the boy was doing. He wondered if he should check on him to make sure everything was all right. So he got up and went to Haechan's room.

He knocked on the door but there was no answer. He knocked again, but still nothing. He opened the door and saw that the boy was asleep. He closed the door, went back to his room and fell asleep.

_________