chaptor one

Foxkits p.o.v

Stay away mousekit! Last time you wanted to 'play' you clawed my nose and now i have a scar! I meowed, glaring at my brother, mousekit.

Foxkit you know he didnt mean it. My mother, leafgem told me softly.

But leafgem! How could he accidently unsheath his claws? I asked. He did it on purpose! I mewed.

She gave my ear a soft lick before slipping out the nursary, mousekit following her.

I huffed. I gave my chest and pelt a quick cleaning before slipping out the nursary.

Ad usual, the camp was busy. Shadeclaw, our deputy was organizing patrolls. Berryclaws mate, robinleaf was headed towards goldenstars den, and leafgem and mousekit were eating a vole.

I grimiced. How could they like voles? My faverate meal was rabbit. My mouth watered at the thought of a fat juicy rabbit.

Hey foxkit! Wanna share this meal with us! The apprentice, blizzardpaw called.

I nodded and padded over there.

They must have read my mind becouse they were eating rabbit. I sat down beside them and took a bite.

It tasted so good. I cant wait to start hunting these!

I saw goldenstar come out of her den in a tree. She had made her nest in a owl hole.

She stood on a branch. It was the meeting branch.

Let all cats old enough to climb a tree, gather to hear my words! She called.

I bet its blizzardpaw, seedpaw, and lilacpaws warrior ceromony.

Me, blizzardpaw and ripplepaw stopped eating and padded up.

I went to leafgem and sat by her.

Blizzardpaw, lilacpaw, and seedpaw, please climb up.

They all climbed up to the third branch. The branch was below goldenstar.

Ivyshade, berryclaw and dustflight, are you three satisfied that these three apprentices are ready to become warriors?
Goldenstar asked them.

Yes goldenstar. Ivyshade said.
Yes goldenstar. Berryclaw said.
Yes goldenstar. Dustflight said.

I, goldenstar, leader of dawnclan, call upon my warrior ancestores to look down upon these three apprentices.

They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code and i command them to you as a warrior in there turns

Blizzardpaw, seedpaw and lilacpae, do you three promise to uphold the warrior code, even the cost of your lives? Goldenstar asked them.

They all three nodded there heads.

Then by the powers of starclan, i give you your warrior names.

Blizzardpaw, from now on you will be known as blizzardstorm. Starclan honers your strenth and kindness and welcomes you as a full warrior of dawnclan.

This went on untill seedpaw was seedfur and lilacpaw was lilacstep.

LILACSTEP! SEEDFUR! BLIZZARDSTORM!

once the meeting was over, goldenstar went back in her den.

Blizzardstorm padded to seedfur and rubbed her muzzle over his cheek.

There kits are gonna be cute.