Chapter 4: Damn

First of, the beautiful cover on top has been made by MisfitMish. Love you loads ♡♡

Secondly, I'm sorry for the long wait my wittle wolves.

Also, listen to offbeat by clara C, it's a fun song.

Enjoy.
***

After soaking in the hot bubble bath for over an hour, I pulled on a maroon lace dress and tied my newly dyed brunette locks up in a messy bun.

Pulling out my laptop, I quickly searched for low rent apartments; my family would not expect to find me there. An advert suddenly popped up onto my screen.

Blazique apartments,
The right way to live.

Well, what the heck; I clicked on the link. Worrying my lower lip, I scrolled through the various areas and apartments. A particular name caught my eye: Lancaster Avenue, Ugh, so would they expect me to live under their noses, or far away? Would they even look? Far away, I decided after a minute of pondering. I mean, I live in France, it has to be crowded enough to hide me.

"Mortdeca, Parleuc, District Montparnasse..." I read under my breathe. I sighed, this was too difficult and I was starving. I got up and walked over to my already open suitcase and pulled out my makeup bag. Time for some lunch.

I put on black heels, let my hair down and after applying eyeliner and peach lipstick, I grabbed my MK clutch and left the room. I walked slowly, taking in my surroundings, just incase Will had somehow figured out what floor I was on. Poor guy, I shook my head smiling. Although, I really hope he was not still in the Lobby, I thought as I got into the elevator.

"I need to know which room Miss Dominic is staying in," an authoritative voice rung out as I exited on the ground floor.

"I'm sorry, monsieur, but we do not have any such woman on our list."

"Miss Ricardo? Grace? Cecelia?" He growled out. "Hurry up."

"I am truly sorry-" the poor receptionist stuttered.

While he was busy trying to find me, I slipped out and hailed a cab. Serves him right for following me here anyway, I thought as the cab started moving. And then my thoughts halted.

"Wait!"

"What's wrong, ma'am?"

"Wait one-second, please," I hurriedly got out of the cab.

"William!" I called, waving him over, half in-half out of the cab.

"Cecelia Grace," he ground out. "I've been going crazy. It's been 5 hours!"

"I realise that; that's the only reason you're still talking to me," I smirked. "Come on, monsieur, the cab driver hasn't got all day."

"I haven't forgiven you," he pouted, but still got in beside me. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye.

"You are one persistent man."

"Where to ma'am?"

Ah, I had the perfect place in mind.

"Tinker-belle's patio please," I smiled. William looked at me in the strangest way. "What?"

He shook his head, "Nothing."

***

"No, Serena is not cool!" I exclaimed, taking a bite of my Alfredo pasta.

He looked at me calculatingly, all the while slowly chewing on his beef steak.