Chapter One

It was 4 years after the nine-tailed fox attack, 9 year old Mio Uchiha got promoted to Chunin, Mio decided to joined the ANBU Black Ops and she founded a new ANBU faction known as the Silent Hawks, Hiruzen made Mio to be the captain of the Silent Hawks, Mio recruited four new members, Aimi Nohara (17), Kai Hyuga (16), Saya Hyuga (15) and Toshiro Aburame (15) to be Mio's bodyguards. The following morning, Mio and her team cornered the group of 96 Hidden Stone ninjas in the middle of the forest.

"You Hidden Stone ninjas are not welcome here." Mio Uchiha said.

All 96 ninjas of the Hidden Stone Ninjas are charging towards Mio and her team. Mio and her team were about to start the fight as she activated her tomoe sharingan.

"No one mess with the Silent Hawks of the Leaf Village." Mio Uchiha said.

Later, Mio and the others have killed all 95 ninjas of the Hidden Stone Village. One remaining ninja of the Hidden Stone tries to escape.

"Oh no you don't." Mio Uchiha said as she activated her chidori and managed to killed the last remaining ninja of the Hidden Stone Village.

"She took him down with her chidori." Toshiro Aburame said.

"That is why she gained her nickname, the Silent Hawk of the Leaf." Kai Hyuga said.

"Mio is the true full-fledged shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village." Saya Hyuga said.

"I agree with you Mio." Aimi Nohara said.

The next morning, Team Rō and Team Silver Hawks have joined forces and managed to killed 23 shinobis of the Hidden Mist and 22 shinobis of fhe Hidden Stone.

"All of these shinobis were jōnins." Yugao Uzuki said.

"Yes they are." Mio Uchiha said. "They planned to infiltrate the territory of the Hidden Leaf Village."

"That would cause a lot of ninja war again." Itachi Uchiha said. "We should place more security procedures at all times."

"Hidden Mist and Hidden Stone could have started on a plan on their attacks against the Hidden Leaf." Kakashi Hatake said.

"That is exactly what I've been worrying about." Mio Uchiha said. "It could be disastrous if Mist ninjas and Stone ninjas are started to staged an attack within the territory of the Leaf Village."

"We were surprised that you managed to use your sharingan to track down the enemies' presence." Kakashi Hatake said.

"You're only 9 years old and managed to mastered your sharingan by yourself." Itachi Uchiha said. "You might even surpassed me."

"Just wait and see if I could able to surpass you." Mio Uchiha said,

Meanwhile, Hiruzen and the other three elders were talking about Mio Uchiha and Itachi Uchiha.

"Hiruzen, yesterday Itachi told me that he will be transfered to the Foundation." Danzo Shimura said.

"Did you approved his request?" Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage asked.

"Yes he did." Danzo Shimura said. " Since Mio Uchiha became more talented and made herself the Captain of Silver Hawks, then Itachi is hesitating himself by requesting a transfer to the Foundation."

"I see." Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage said.

"Despite the tensions between Uchiha Clan and our village, we need Mio and Itachi to monitoring the Uchiha Clan's movements." Koharu Utatane said.

"Koharu has a point." Homura Mitokado said.

"Mio and Itachi will both keep a close eye on the clan's movements." Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage said. " They will reporting directly to us if there are any changes within the clan especially when they were doing activities like clan meeting assembly."