Chapter Two

Meanwhile, Mio and the Silent Hawks along with Team Rō and Root ANBU have arrived in the Uchiha Compound and were gasped at the tragic scene as Hiruzen showed up.

"Find some survivors!" Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage said.

"None of these kids or other civilians survived." Yugao Uzuki said.

Mio and Akane were deadpanned.

"Damn. We almost had it." Mio Uchiha and Akane Uchiha were both said.

"Who the hell did someone do this kind of super duper massacre?" Kai Hyuga asked.

"I bet there is only one person I know who could do such this massacre." Akane Uchiha said.

Then, Danzo showed up.

"Itachi did it on purpose." Danzo Shimura said.

Everyone were stunned.

"However, he managed to spare Sasuke and his mother Mikoto." Danzo Shimura said. "It was only Fugaku who got killed by Itachi himself."

Hiruzen gasped.

"He saved both Sasuke and Mikoto?" Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage asked.

"Yes. But Itachi told me earlier that one thing we didn't noticed in the Uchiha Compound is that their population is overpopulated and got out of control and decided to kill Shisui as part of his plan to get the power of the Mangekyou Sharingan and also could forced the Uchiha Leaf Police Force to investigate the death of Shisui which lead to Itachi's grudge against his own clansmen and that is what happens, he only did this for the sake of his mother and his younger brother in order to live a better normal life."

Kakashi and Tenzo were deadpanned.

"I can't believe that Itachi spared his mom." Kakashi Hatake said.

"Quite a surprise." Tenzo Eburi said.

"One thing that Itachi have told me a while ago before he killed his clan id that his father Fugaku,m have a Mangekyou Sharingan." Danzo Shimura said.

Everyone stunned.

"I knew it there is something suspicious about that captain of the Uchiha Leaf Police Force." Hirota Uchiha said. " His Mangekyou Sharingan can control the nine-tails which poses a serious threat to the security of the Leaf."

"At least Itachi killed him." Aimi Nohara said.

"So, what about the Police Force?" Yugao Uzuki asked.

"Hiruzen, I think we should transfer the Leaf Police Force to the Fūma Clan however it cannot be relying on one clan." Danzo Shimura said.

"I can sense he wasn't the only one who killed the entire members of the Uchiha Clan." Toshiro Aburame said.

Then, Tobi Uchiha showed up and brought the head of Inabi Uchiha, who was decapitated by Itachi.

"I brought a prize trophy." Tobi Uchiha said.

The other ANBU members protested angrily at Tobishiro.

"YOU SHAMELESS BUFFALO!!! DON'T YOU FEEL ASHAMED FOR BRING A STUPID HEAD OF THE BEHEADED MEMBER OF THE UCHIHA LEAF POLICE FORCE INTO THE PUBLIC!!!" Hirota Uchiha exclaimed. 😡💢

"HEY YOU BUFFALO!!!" Toshiro Aburame, Kai Hyuga and Saya Hyuga exclaimed. 😡💢😡💢😡💢

Mio and Akane grew their tick marks.

"YOU CRAZY IDIOT!!! YOU SHOULDN'T PICK THE HEAD OF THE BEHEADED MEMBER OF THE UCHIHA LEAF POLICE FORCE!!!" Mio Uchiha exclaimed. 😡💢

"HOW IDIOTIC YOU ARE FOR MAKING SILENT HAWKS LOOKED LIKE KILLER FOOLS!!!" Akane Uchiha exclaimed. 😡💢