Faggot

By Pwolfboy

Chapter 1: Do you like my Cock?

Billy Hargrove was a handsome, athletic guy in his late teens, with dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and a big thick dick bulging in his pants. He was horny as hell most of the time, and knew where to find the action he wanted. There was a restroom in the park where he would go and get his dick sucked by some hungry fag. A lot of these faggots from Hawkins were willing to do anything for a thick dicked young hunk like Billy, and he had gotten into some really kinky scenes with them.

One guy had begged to lick his dirty asshole, and Billy had loved it. The guy had tongued and sucked on his raunchy ass until Billy was ready to cum, then had taken his hard cock down his throat and swallowed his load. Billy quickly noticed that a lot of cocksuckers liked it when he was rough with them, and he began to enjoy dominating them. One married guy had let him fuck his hairy ass in one of the stalls, and had begged and whimpered for more as Billy pummeled his dick up his tight ass until he came. He called the queer all sorts of degrading names, and the man had loved it, moaning loudly and shoving his fat ass up to meet Billy's hard, thrusting pole.

Billy was learning fast what fags who went to bathrooms for sex liked, and he loved giving it to them.

One day, he had found a sticky copy of a porno mag in one of the stalls and, since there was no one around, he flipped through it. It was a magazine all about S/M. Billy couldn't believe it. There were pictures and stories about Masters and their boys, and all sorts of kinky and perverted things that they did together. Billy's dick got so hard that he had to pull it out and whack it off right then and there. He stroked his dick furiously imagining he was one of the masters in the magazine with his very own slave boy who would let him do anything he wanted to him. He saw pictures of young guys getting pissed on, being tied up and displayed with their legs spread, their young asses spread for a whipping or a fucking.

Since there was no one around to shove his cock into, Billy jerked off and came all over the floor. Then he left, taking the magazine with him. He studied the pictures carefully at home and jacked off to it frequently. Billy knew he wouldn't be satisfied until he got back to that bathroom and found some young faggot who would be his slave. He was pretty sure he'd find someone there who would want to submit to him totally, and Billy's head swam with crazy fantasies of what he would do with some young faggot.

Billy got into being more and more aggressive and dominant with several guys he met in the toilets, and found almost all of them willing and eager to submit to the hunky young guy with the swimmer's build and a fat dick. But he had never met anyone who he thought was cute and submissive enough. He got a lot of guys to suck his dick while he grabbed their hair and fucked their mouths. A few college jocks got into rimming his sweaty asshole, and more than one nerdy guy had begged to have Billy breed their holes while their wives were at home cooking dinner. But none of them seemed quite right.

In the meantime, he worked as a lifeguard at the Hawkins Community Pool, from which he made enough for his car's gas, and cans of beer every now and then. Once in a while, he would visit the sex shop in the nearest town, and he had made a few purchases. He had found some pretty wild devices, restraints and hoods, and other sex toys he wanted to try out on some willing queer. In the meantime, he kept up his search for the right guy.

One afternoon, he went to the park bathroom, horny and looking for some action. He entered the door, and immediately he had a feeling that someone was there. He looked towards the stalls and found an eye staring out through a gloryhole, checking him out. Billy knew he was in luck. He unzipped his jeans and took out his long, hard cock, and stood just far enough from the urinal that the guy could get a clear look at his dick as he pissed.